hawkins410 wrote: »
    99675264_o.jpg
    HAPPY EASTER & HAPPY SPRING!

Beautiful!!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Missing all of my teammates B)B) .. How is everyone doing? I can't wait for next challenge all though I have seen other challenges but it hasn't been much exciting to be part of it, since I have become part of this family of Team One.

Mauli
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I miss "us", too! Hope spring is treating you all well!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I miss you all too! Hubby and I are flying out on Sunday for Iceland, Germany, France & Switzerland!
    I'll be doing "research" for our next race! :D
    Y'all be good...I'll be back in 3 weeks! <3
    67416129-beautiful-city-colmar-view-of-multicolored-houses-and-floral-decoration-france.jpg?ver=6"
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness @hawkins410! That trip sounds amazing!!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, Iceland is on my bucket list, can't wait to hear all about it!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Happy May Day! Miss you all and the fun and motivating challenges. Like dancing :)

q749opab1edf.png

@hawkins410 you are off already but hope you have a fabulous trip! That's an itinerary I would love if I get a chance to go to Europe. Can't wait to hear about it.

Hope everyone is doing well. What have you been up to? Hopefully having fun but working in some healthy habits and goals :)

I'm excited to be finishing up my semester. I'll be going on a little mini-vacation in 3 weeks - during which I signed up for a half marathon! Even though I haven't run over 9 miles since my last half in October! It's for fun and I plan to just try to finish it and keep a steady pace, not to try to push hard. Then at the end of May I will start more serious training for my real goal half marathon in the fall.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to announce that the Summer Amazing Race has been cancelled.
    Keep up with all your fantastic work!
    :)<3:*
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Awww.. Reading your post just gave me a heart attack. I am fallen down and can't get up. :'(:'(:'(:'(
  • CKS0806
    Options
    xf1dvpkz4v3i.jpg
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I am of course saddened to read this, but I hope it will be back in the fall..? We appreciate so much the work that is done to make the race happen.