February 25 sign-in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So the upcoming weeks schedule has me at the branch again next Saturday. So I asked my boss if by chance she had the new 2 month schedule and she goes just remind me Mon. and I will get it for you. Here she is feeling bad and I'm like it's no big deal I am just curious and I know I will still have to work extra Saturdays as we have less people going to the branch it's no big deal. She was getting out early and she was high tailing it out of there as it seemed everyone was on each other yesterday. Not so much in our dept. but in the dept. that has had the most turn over. There was a screaming match in the break room, there was one in the parking lot. LOL Last night was company bowling night where I could have gone out with everyone to eat and bowl. LOL It wasn't happening ;) So time to do my miles and get ready for work. I am hoping they are wrong about the weather so afterwards I can go out and look for some shoes. We shall see. Have a great day everyone!!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 20 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 25 - Almost had a perfect month but not quite. Oh well.

Exercise - yes Y PIYO class
    Tracking - Yes - even the extra cookie
    Calories - Nope, not bad but no cigar.
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    E-yes
    T-yes
    C-yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    It has been a very stressful week. After I left the Northwestern Hospital presentation, I found that a tire was losing air. That killed the idea that I would just go home and rest. Turned out to have a nail.
    Anyway, as I was tired, stressed and feeling sorry for myself, the will power just drained right out and I did a comfort food supper. Was I really hungry for fried food...no. I just wanted it.
    Pass day #3.
    Tomorrow, I'll get my workout and start again.
    Rick
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your week, and I hope your blowout can be contained- and I'm not talking about the tire. Take a breath and make good choices tomorrow. Keep on keeping on!

Exercise: 30 min DVD and 30 min walk
    Calories: within limits
    Tracking: good thing, because I wanted to pig out on Cheetos and limited myself to 5
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; a 45 minute walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Another pass day
    My daughter had off from school this pass week and so we took off for Newport, RI for their winter festival. I walked 7 miles but I didn't log or track my food. It was a great festival and worth the time with my family!
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    PASS #4 for me
    We went to a friends 2 year old's bday party and then we went out with friends for dinner and bowling. I was way over my goal I'm sure and there is no way I could have tracked all the goodies I ate. :)
    So no winners circle for me, but that's ok