February 23 sign-in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    qlb9f4tbxkjy.jpg
    It's been so warm for so many days that I needed to remind myself that it is still winter.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I know I am considering changing my seasons with my clothes and it seems silly it's too early. I will enjoy it though and wear a skirt or dress today. You know what I miss? Going to the mall and there were actual shoe stores. We have so little to pick from and truly you shouldn't be wearing just anything on your feet. ;) Any suggestions on comfortable dress shoes send them my way. Lol
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes housework/shopping
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    E-yes
    T-yes
    C-yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 23 - It was "Chili Cook-off" at work. My office does things like this which helps us mingle and breaks up the routine. It's nice. My contribution was a pot of chili made from a Cooking Light recipe. Too bad it was 75 degrees on our chili day!

Exercise - Yes - morning swim, after-chili walk
    Tracking - yes, best I could - the few dessert bites too
    Calories - Yes, only by basically skipping dinner after such a big lunch. (being so full made for a long afternoon)
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Haha the snowman is a fun reminder that it is winter. We have no snow left up here in northern Minnesota. It is a strange way to exit February.

Exercise? Yes; 38 minutes of strength training and a 35 minute run
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yep went to the 5 oclock
    Calories/Tracking? Yep and saved all 800 of my exercise calories
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 2 1/2 hours walking, slow pace- and shopping for another 1 1/2 (if that counts). I'm actually looking forward to raising my heart rate again, after company has gone home and I've got the time (and inclination) to workout.
    Calories: brought some food along today, so I was within limits- even at the mall
    Tracking: yes sirree

Less than a week to the winner's circle, y'all! Keep up the good work and I'll see you there.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    3 for 3!!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,255 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    pass day 4...out of the winner's circle. I don't know what happened to me. I think it was a combination of being tired and having lack of emotion. I'm looking forward to March. I know that I have a chance of getting this challenge right because I went so long in February without having a pass day.