February 6 sign-in

Options
2»

Replies

• phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I have to brag.. I tried handstand push-ups in our workout on Friday and I was able to do them with three ab mats (so I didn't have to dip ALL the way, just tap my head on the mats). One of the girls got a picture of us so I am sharing :) I am the one in green a21dyowyezzy.jpg

Exercise? Yes went to the usual 5 o'clock class. I had nearly reached my 10K step goal before starting due to several walks.
    Calories/Tracking? Every bite. And stayed under with over 1000 exercise calories to spare.

Love the pic!!!! Good on you :) .
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Exercise: 60 min ZumbaGold- tore my leg again, neat! Also 35 minute walk.
    Calories: I'm good
    Tracking: Yes, and yeah the cake is now gone (after I finished it).
    Woohoo to all of us trying to make it 28 days in a row! 6 gone.....

Yikes! Take care of yourself!

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    I have to brag.. I tried handstand push-ups in our workout on Friday and I was able to do them with three ab mats (so I didn't have to dip ALL the way, just tap my head on the mats). One of the girls got a picture of us so I am sharing :) I am the one in green a21dyowyezzy.jpg

Exercise? Yes went to the usual 5 o'clock class. I had nearly reached my 10K step goal before starting due to several walks.
    Calories/Tracking? Every bite. And stayed under with over 1000 exercise calories to spare.

This is simply awesome! I'm working so hard on my arms & upper body strength. This is inspiring!

• Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 25 elliptical and 20 weights

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes my nuked eggs with tomatoes feta and onions in the morning always sets a better day for me than anything carby (Chex is my weakness!)

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 1 hr Leslie Sansone DVD and ab and arm apps