Looking for pals :3

Options
LilSoyMilk
LilSoyMilk Posts: 22 Member
Hey everyone!
I'm a Russian lesbian living in NYC! Looking for pals to support each other. I've been struggling with bulimia and trauma from an alcoholic mother and no father figure, which is okay! Together we are stronger! I'll be happy to add anyone. (I share recipes and engage with people's entries) I tend to rant a lot myself, so mutual respect and support will be a two way street :)

Replies

• KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    pearable wrote: »
    Hey everyone!
    I'm a Russian lesbian living in NYC! Looking for pals to support each other. I've been struggling with bulimia and trauma from an alcoholic mother and no father figure, which is okay! Together we are stronger! I'll be happy to add anyone. (I share recipes and engage with people's entries) I tend to rant a lot myself, so mutual respect and support will be a two way street :)

@pearable Hello there, you seem like a cool person, I like it especially that you engage with people's entry cos most people ,well don't interact enough, I also don't have a father figure, if you wish add me!

Ah right, I'm Mexican living in... Mexico :P
  • jesusfreak420
    jesusfreak420 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi all
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be pals if you'd like to add me!
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • jiim_e
    jiim_e Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd be very happy for anyone to add me :-) mutual motivation and recipes are great!!
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too. I have a history of eating disorders but I've been in a much better place in recent years.