magical recipe for weightloss

Options
crimsongrey
crimsongrey Posts: 329 Member
Every time I'm in Aiken, I am reminded that there is no secret to weightloss. Work harder, eat less, lose weight. This is happening to me. Yesterday I cleaned paddocks for 8 horses twice , fed them twice, rode 4 of them and then cleaned the tack. I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner as usual. This has been a typical day for the past week. I didn't bring my scale, but I can see and feel the changes. It's really not magic. Work harder, eat less, lose weight.

Replies

• cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Agreed completely. I have friends who have done numerous different fad diets, some pretty scary, and they always gain the weight back.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    So true. I have to log what I eat in order to lose. I can over eat so easy. I have a desk job, so I need to make time for workouts. Have fun in Aiken.
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Wait, I thought you were going to give me a magical pill or something! HAHA jk.

@luckypony71 my job is what got me here in the first place! After college I got my first job sitting in front of a computer all day and snacked my way to 190lb. My whole life I was around 130lb. I lost a majority of it a few years ago but crept back up to 160 last year. I got married and I was going to give myself 1 month after the wedding to eat whatever I wanted. That one month turned into 15 months and here I am lol.

Luckily my job is great and we have a kitchen and I can go out for walks at my leisure. Having a desk job is definitely TOUGH for weight loss. I just found myself doing squats in the bathroom today ha ha ha