Looking for a toning up friend, anyone out there? :)

Options
Hi all, I was wondering if there was anyone out there in the UK that is like me and would like to be my friend and help each other along??

Im not wanting to loose massive amounts of weight, but actually I just want to loose some body fat and tone up and get nice and lean. If I loose a bit of weight in the process thats fine though.

I'm 30, Mum of two, 5'7 (OK maybe 5'6.5 lol) currently weigh around 9st (only weigh myself first thing in the morning and stark naked, oh and on my scales only which I think are super kind to me lol), size 8 most of the time, but I carry body fat around my tummy, bum and thighs and have done since having my first child.

I've now decided it's time for a lifestyle change, I'm a serial yoyo dieter and its not doing my health any good. So now I'm on the move to try and be healthier, eat healthier and exercise more and most importantly I want to get really really toned and fit!

So if there is anyone out there like me I would love to be your friend to help keep motivated and share tips etc. :)

Or if you'd just like to be my friend feel free to add me!

Thanks everyone :)