Getting to know each other

im2spooky4u
im2spooky4u Posts: 71 Member
I was thinking the other day it would be nice to know who all these user names belong to. Maybe if we share our real names and a little about ourselves it will get some activity brewing here. I don't know about the rest of you but, I need all the help and support I can get these day with weight loss.

Replies

• im2spooky4u
    im2spooky4u Posts: 71 Member
    My real name is Kathy (I also go by the name Katie), I am a housekeeper at the Senior Life Center. I really enjoy my job even though it's a lot of work and can be quite hectic some days.

My husband, Steve, and I will be celebrating our 29th anniversary this year. We have two adult children. Our oldest works at Mile Bluff Medical Center in housekeeping & security. Our youngest goes to college in Stevens Point, studying to be a DNR warden, he is in the Army National Guard and recently signed back up for another 2 years after his 6 years of service was done.

My username comes from my love of Halloween and my nickname, Spooky.

I joined the challenge to help jumpstart my weight loss. I would like to lose a total of 80 pounds, but I am making small goals to get myself there. I love exercising and feeling strong, unfortunately, my body is working against me. I do what I can as often as I can.