Saturday, July 20 Commitment

Options
TrinaGoss
TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
Happy Saturday, Die Hards!!

What are you going to do to make today awesome?

Replies

• TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am supposed to run 3 miles today as part of my half marathon training program, but I think I'll push for 5 today. I'm looking out the window this morning and I see people running in the rain at the lake across the street, and I think it looks very refreshing. I'd like to get out there with them this morning, but my husband is at a men's prayer breakfast and I can't leave my daughter at home by herself. So I'll be out there later - unless it gets hot like it was yesterday (100+ degrees), in which case I will stick to the treadmill!

Have a great Saturday!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm also heading out to run today. I'm doing 3 miles - in week 1 of my 5K to 10K training. Then later to the gym for some shoulder & core super sets. My trainer is giving me more & more homework on the weekends which I think is a good thing...?

I am craving so many "bad" foods right now that my goal for today is to stay out of the grocery store or I'll be binge eating for sure.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    It's Leg Day today, no cardio. So, I'm gonna hit the gym this morning.

This afternoon I'm working backstage at a play, which I enjoy. My challenge will be to NOT eat any of the goldfish crackers and licorice that we hand out to the performers during intermission (it's a cast of children).
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options

This afternoon I'm working backstage at a play, which I enjoy. My challenge will be to NOT eat any of the goldfish crackers and licorice that we hand out to the performers during intermission (it's a cast of children).

Goldfish & licorice both sound really good right now. Be strong! :smile:
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options

Goldfish & licorice both sound really good right now. Be strong! :smile:

Two pieces of licorice, no goldfish. And then .... Dinner out with my husband and it was all downhill from there (and rolling FAST!). One splurge won't derail me. Back on it right now (throws Klondike wrapper away).