20 lb challenge Tuesday 1-31

Options
wethlaw
wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
Morning men. Down 3 lbs in 3 weeks....about the speed of a glacier but the direction is correct. Admittedly week ends are the killer but still losing. Would love to see a 2 lb loss per week...have to try a bit harder.

Replies

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Up .2 this week but know I did it to myself. Did not workout yesterday plus ate things I should not have, DW made chocolate chip pecan oatmeal cookies. Tire got me out of routine and did not drink as much water yesterday as I should have.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Up 1.8 to 217.8 which leaves me down 1.2 for the year in a disappointing week, especially after thinking last weeks WI was a bit high. But my focus hasn't been great and the Weekend as food heavy. My activity level has been down a bit as well. Nothing to do but face forward and keep my eye on the prize.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    I am up one pound since this challenge started. Tomorrow's another day I guess..
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Sorry that I missed the thread start yesterday. Still just crazy busy, but I still love my new job. Stress levels will go down soon.

I am frustrated with myself, because I'm up too. I have only lost 1.5 pounds for the year. At 1.5 pounds per month, it will take more than a year to lose 20 pounds. Not acceptable. I have got to figure out how to reign this in, but I have not figured it out yet.