Introductions

Options
seepersaud
seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
Hello, everyone. I'm a proud Ohio State grad (master's in 1997; executive education in 2012) living in upstate New York. I'm 5'11" and weighed 215 lbs. at my peak. After my son was born in 2009, I gradually lost 20 lbs., doing things like pushing him in a stroller on long walks. I joined MFP in February of 2011, and lost another 20 lbs. I'm looking to stay where I am now. This can be a great place to give and get encouragement. Thanks for joining the group!

Replies

• TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi all! B.S. Ceramic Engineering, 1982. Born, raised and living in the east-suburbs of Cleveland. Right now, I'm down to my high school weight and if I hit my goal of 170 lbs, will be the same weight when I was 12 (I stopped growing in the 7th grade). MFP has been great to help me track my food and find calorie traps.

OH-
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I-O

I lived in Springfield OH for a couple of years before I joined the service. My mom's side of the family are all from that area.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Buckeyes! I'm a double OSU grad-- a B.A. in English in '76, and a law degree in '79. Living in Maryland now.

I have also found MFP to be a great tool in losing weight and monitoring food. I started at 192, lost a few pounds and joined MFP last summer weighing 178. I'm down to around 130 now. I'd like to drop a few more, but staying at this level is okay for now, too.
  • IamRon5889
    Options
    Seems this group has gone silent, but I'll introduce myself.

Graduated 2011 B.A. and 2012 M.Ed, currently a teacher!

Go Bucks!
  • markrichtsspraytan
    Options
    Hey everybody, I'm a graduate student at Ohio State, looking to get in better shape and maybe drop a few lbs (or lower BF% and stay at a similar weight). I enjoy running and playing soccer, as well as working out in OSU's awesome gyms.