Introduction.

Options
gregorsuch
gregorsuch Posts: 13 Member
Hi everyone I am Gregory, I am from Wyoming. An hour each direction from the Big Horn Mountains and the Black Hills. As such I like to get out and hike and camp! I have two sons that are my world. I think I should be a runner and have signed up for a running class. The saying you get out what you put in is true for me. I pretty much slaked and told myself my life was too hard. I do enjoy walking though! I try and walk every night. I have this park outside my new apartment that I enjoy walking and reflecting. Well it will be awesome this month to have a like minded group of people to keep each other accountable! good luck on your lazyman marathon! :):wink:

Replies

• whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps!! I'm Josie from Indianapolis, Indiana. This challenge sounds totally perfect for me, especially since I just started a program today that takes you from walking to running a mile straight in 4 weeks. May sound lame to some, but to me, it's awesome. I'm not a runner, and I desperately want to be. So, I'll be spending lots of time walking and running, so YAY!! Can't wait to start logging the miles with you all :)
  • lazytolight
    lazytolight Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Gregory and Josie, welcome!

My name is Leah and I'm in a similar boat. I'm not a runner but I would like to be. I recently just discovered a nature park a block from my house (I'm amazed at how well hidden it was!) and I'm looking forward to exploring it more.
  • whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well guess what?? This is the month we become runners :)