March 31 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
  • RangerRickL
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm also proud of our other March finishers:
    @pribud
    @karenleona
    @fitqueenbess
    @am_change
    @IamIam2013
    @pears734
    @tinacuso
    I am especially fond of each one of you!!
    Rick
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    What a pretty picture!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! For everyone!!! <3
    I woke up this morning at 3 am with the thought hay I never got my ink order. So I got up and sent out an email. Woke up the dog which is only fair as she has been waking me up a few times a night. Then I proceeded to tell her it wasn't morning and jumped back into bed. She kind of looked at me like oh no wonder you get cranky when I wake you and did not wake me this morning. Lol

I can not believe how cold it is. Yesterday it was snowing big huge snowflakes thank goodness they were not sticking. Was supposed to be skirt day I don't think so I pulled out the replacement outfit . Today is the branches meeting day. I don't get why they pick their busiest day to have a meeting before we start. We have our meetings on Wednesday at the main office. I am curious to see what the branch meetings are like. What I am hearing is the woman who was sent back for retraining is very happy at the main office. :/ I don't care I want to go back to my position I like being 2 minutes away from home and not with the crazies. ;)
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who finished in March! This challenge has been a great way for me to stay focused on food and exercise. Although I am only down 1.6 pounds this month, the inches lost are telling the real story!

Make it a great day, losers!

If not now, when?
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, everyone!! :)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @lovesretirement I read "if not now, when?" earlier and was massively inspired. But then that devil voice inside by head said "tomorrow! In April when you'll be in the circle of champions but tonight as you're already in the 'must try harder category' have that wine. So my husband and I went out just us, for the first time in just under 14 months since having our daughter and I had wine and now I'm going to bed without logging it.

So, yes, no, no.

We'll done UACers. Thanks for everything. See you on the other side for an amazing April!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 30 minutes personal training/45 minutes Aquazumba
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • lovesretirement
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @am_change...good for you! You and your hubs were long overdue for getting out.

(Last Saturday my son and DIL had their first date night since having my grandson 7 weeks ago...It was such a pleasure to be the babysitter!)

BTW...those are Oprah's words when she was promoting WW a while back.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the winners - 31 days of doing what you said and saying what you did - way to go! Yes x 3 for me today. I'm ready for a clean, new month!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Yeah to all of us winners, and yeah to all who intended to! This is a challenge, not perfection. If you ate better and lived healthier, then you WON! So much of this is a mind battle. I know, as I almost quit MFP this month. I was in a funk, and this challenge helped me out of it. Applause to all of us for a job well done, and here's to a better us in April! B)<3
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all that made the Winner Circle. It is a great accomplishment.

To the rest of us, at least we didn't quit. Congratulations to persevering.
    Hope to see you all in April.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I am so happy to be with all of you on your team!
    Rick
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be in the group with you too Rick. Thank you so much. Every day accountability works good for me. Now we are off to the April challenge.

Today
    exercise yes 75 minutes aquamotion
    calories yes, under
    tracking yes

results for the month lost 5.8 pounds and exercised EVERY day!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Pass