March 30 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    87d799wl8sxz.jpg
    Good morning, good afternoon, good evening to the UAC Team!
    During each month, you all report in about your current exercise and fitness activities. Quite often, after one of the reports, I have to go to Google to learn about Barre; or some other your favorites.
    Here at the end of March, among just those of us who have stayed the course and are finishing the month together, I want you all to consider a more traditional exercise activity with hundreds of years of bloody tradition.
    Have great day!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Today is WOO hoo had a great quarter so today they are serving us lunch. I know I think they come up with reasons to have lunch. Main office is getting in this chicken dish and salads from the bar yes the bar next door. The branch decided on a deli platter . Plus it's another person's birthday. I have decided it is harder to stay on track at the branch. If I worked there full time my pounds would crawl back on in no time.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wow that's a lot of temptation sue! But you have incredible will power.

Yes x 3. I've been maintaining my weight lately but not losing. If I get serious again and aim for around a week I can lose 6 by my birthday in May. That's the new goal!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I did great !! I skipped dessert I skipped the candy I even skipped the noodle salads. I had a turkey sandwich and called it a day. One more day and I can say 1 week down 1 week to go. ;)
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes/active rest day shopping
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Yes X 3 with a morning swim and noon walk. The beginning of the month was good, the middle got messy, then I pulled it together for a strong finish. Hope to see everybody in April!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 45 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Hurrah for all!
    I got an easy 'yes' x 3. See you tomorrow
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 1 hour yoga- bought myself a mat, as the ones in the gym looked like beat up mud flaps. Ok, large mud flaps. Being barefoot on them made me squeamish, which was very anti-namaste. I didn't do too bad, these past few months of exercise have made me stronger- WIN!
    Calories: Within limits. Last-minute road trip in a car with movie popcorn? I caved. Good thing I snarfed down a cheese stick and fiber one bar first. Gotta pick your battles, right?
    Tracking: yes
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Exercise and logging food ok.
    But over by 72 as we are having a little party at work. Just had a few chips and left the room to have my own preplanned snack. Still trying
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 45 minutes of strength training, a 20 minutes of running, and a 40 minute hike
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? No; I know that I was under calories, but I didn't get time to log my evening meal
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise yes 90 minutes aquamotion
    calories yes under
    tracking everything yes