March 24 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    a6d6i4qkggqq.jpeg
    In the summer,I take Friday off. My biggest excuse is that I do Thursday evening public workshops and I need to rest the next day. Its true.
    Nonetheless, I'll be working today, but Friday is always a slower day. Hurrah. I hope you kick off a great weekend!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Friday's our long and busy day & we just got the April Sat schedule. Let's just say three was a lot of grumbling as the schedule has us doing every other weekend instead of one a month. Honestly I don't see the big problem I use to work every Sat at my old job and I worked 7 to 7 then I worked Sunday. It's only 3 hours 9 till noon. Granted now going to the branch is not my favorite thing to do but it makes me appreciate the main branch.

Weather must be going to change today as I got up twice last night due to muscle aches.

There is going to be a large wake at the funeral home next to the bank. Business will be slow inside as our parking will be used by the neighbors. I'm glad I am not in drive thru. When there is no parking they all go through the drive thru. Lol Have a great day everyone!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 30 minute personal training/25 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 90 minutes walking dog
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Sad news about my new dog. Unprovoked, she attacked another dog, and then a bit later, lunged at my brother. I'm afraid I'll never trust her again, so will return her to the adoption shelter first thing tomrrow morning. I'm hoping they won't hassle me, or refuse to take her back. Kinda down right now!!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 90 minutes walking dog
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Sad news about my new dog. Unprovoked, she attacked another dog, and then a bit later, lunged at my brother. I'm afraid I'll never trust her again, so will return her to the adoption shelter first thing tomrrow morning. I'm hoping they won't hassle me, or refuse to take her back. Kinda down right now!!

Oh dear. That is distressing.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Yes to tracking and calories. Taking a day off exercise as I am still exhausted from my night shifts. Back at it tomorrow
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise today yes aquamotion 60 minutes, 45 min walk
    calories yes
    tracking everything including my glass of wine with supper

fightingthetideofaging wrote: »

so sorry to hear about this............very sad
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Bummer about your dog- she seemed like a great workout buddy. Hope you both can recover. Sniffle. Not the best way to end your week. It's been a lulu for you (your hand and your heart).

Exercise: 45 min walk
    Calories: within limits
    Tracking: yes, but hard to measure movie popcorn.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies about my dog, they are much appreciated...hugs!! Bill
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your dog @fightingthetideofaging! I hope it will find a home that is the right fit for it and that you find a companion that you can trust and be its forever home.

Exercise? Yes; 48 minutes of strength training, a 40 minute run, and 30 minutes of walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    @fightingthetideofaging- So sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you try again to find another one.

Pass Day #5
    Went to my Book Group and ate and drank to much. We have been together over 30 years and it is always good to see them. This month we read Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. I really enjoyed it and it was great for discussion.

I love Fridays!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No