22nd July Weigh-In

Options
This is the 1st weigh-in, you don't have to state what your weight is if you don't want to just tell us if you have lost or gained. Also tell us your goal for next week.

I weighed in at 17st 8lbs which was a 4 pound weight lose this week..YAY! :smile:
My goal for next week is 2 pounds bring me to 17st 6lbs

Replies

• kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in on Saturdays, so my weigh in from this past Saturday was 243.2, which is a loss of 1.4 pounds from last week. Thankfully, the numbers are moving in the right direction. So far, I have lost 19.8 pounds.
  • alwayskari
    alwayskari Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good job, gang!

I'm down 1.6lbs this morning for 18.3 total. Was hoping for more, but I'm not complaining. Here's to another good week!
  • tishtee
    tishtee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone. As you know I weighed in on Saturday. Weighed in at 12st 13lbs. Lost 3 pounds for my first week. My clothes are already beginning to feel a bit more comfortable!! Lets hope I can keep it up.
    Oh goal for next week is ... 2lbs hopefully.
  • Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    (SW) July 16 - 262.2

(CW) July 22 - 255.3

6.9 lbs lost! WOOT! Feeling great about that. To celebrate today I'm going to go for a few long walk up to the grocery store and stock up on some healthy food choices.

Only 5.3 more pounds to go until my first goal (I'm setting small goals of 10-15 lbs and rewarding myself when I hit those goals. First reward is going to be a new workout shirt.)

My goal for this week is to stop drinking soda. I'm going to try to replace soda with tea (I love tea, but I also love soda, so this is going to be a struggle.)
  • erikabargeron
    erikabargeron Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I weighed in and have lost 5lbs total. So I am adjusting my goals for this month. BY next week I am hoping another 2. I stopped drinking soda and alcohol so I know thats helped
  • kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone, keep up the good work!
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i've pretty much maintained.
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW 172.8

I saw a 3 pound drop this week after a 7 pound gain on vacation the week before. I will continue to work hard this week to lose more. I am hoping to get to 171 by the end of the month.

Good work everyone. It sounds like your efforts are paying off
  • dadirtyredd1
    Options
    Since I'm doing Insanity, I actually weigh-in every 2 weeks, so I weighed in last monday (7/15/13) and was at 248. This was down 4 lbs from my 1st weigh-in on Insanity. Got my next one this coming Monday, but I know I'm down because I've got jeans that are no longer fitting me. Brings a smile to my face!
  • tishtee
    tishtee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Since I'm doing Insanity, I actually weigh-in every 2 weeks, so I weighed in last monday (7/15/13) and was at 248. This was down 4 lbs from my 1st weigh-in on Insanity. Got my next one this coming Monday, but I know I'm down because I've got jeans that are no longer fitting me. Brings a smile to my face!
    [/quot

Well done! That's a wonderful feeling isn't it - getting back into those skinny jeans. Can't wait to get back into mine though that will be a bit of a way off yet. Good luck for this Monday!!
  • chaines7169
    chaines7169 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I weighed in, I do that on Tuesday, but it wasn't pretty. but I am here to stay accoutable. I am going to walk today, 30 min, do my arm strengthen, and stick to my written down eating plan.
  • dadirtyredd1
    Options
    Thx TishTee. Yes the feeling is great. I still got a ways to go too. So you just keep on pushing, and I'll keep on pushing, and before we know it, we'll both be back in our skinny jeans!