Rest day option?

Options
vnukinga
vnukinga Posts: 130 Member
Good morning fellow Fitbit users.
I am very new to the game as I have been using my Charge 2 for the past 6 days. I have to say I love it. I still have to figure out how to tweak a few things (for example why the workout logged into Fitbit doesn't show in MFP, etc. I know there are some post on that subject and I will look closely at it later today.)
Right now the biggest issue is to figure out if there is a way to adjust the activity level daily or create so called rest day. I am very OCD and to see that I didn't meet my goal for the day in active calories would be hard. Sunday is my rest day and always have been. I run 5-6 days a week and need that one day to heal. I would be really grateful if someone could respond with their ideas. Does Premium Fitbit offer that option?
Help!
Thanks and have a fantastic day!
:smile:

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    What does Fitbit say is offered in their Premium package besides data download?

Perhaps the term will be recognized by us to say yep, there it is.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Unless something has changed, I thought you could adjust your daily step goals up or down for any day. You should be able to do this from the phone app or website. Just make sure to sync that to your Charge 2.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Not step goals being referenced - but the daily calorie burn it sounds like.