check in 7/22/13

Options
nysha145
nysha145 Posts: 28 Member
So I was thinking we can do a check in every Monday or every other Monday which ever sounds best to you all. We come here and tell how our week went and do weigh in of how close we are to our goal weight. I will start it of. This week went good for me I finish my first month of insanity and now doing the recovery week. When I first started this group my goal was to lose 47 pounds and so far I've lost 4 pounds so now I have 43 pounds to lose.

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late on check in but I started June 29th 2013. I had a baby May 16th and was 188 lbs before. At my 6 week postpartum check up I was 168 lbs and that's when I decided to change. I'm still not down to prepregnancy weight but I plan on being there in about a month and losing 20 lbs from there. I'm 5'5'' and my goal is 130 lbs. This week was pretty good. I plan one cheat day for myself every week but I haven't had to use it because my junk food, indugence cravings are pretty much gone. I have pretty much replaced everything in my pantry and fridge with healthy things. I haven't drank soda in over a month. I'm feeling great, to be honest.I try to keep in mind our bodies are like cars if you give it bad fuel, it's not going to run as well as with good. I lift weights every other day and try to squeeze in at least 30 minutes of various cardio a day. So far so good. Since the 29th of June I've lost 12 lbs. We can do it!!