2013 Games

Options
SnicciFit
SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
So... who's going to be watching? Any favorite athletes?

Replies

• kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching. Mostly looking to see my box's owner who is competing in the masters division.
  • ssnowdon76
    ssnowdon76 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'll be watching .. looking forward to seeing some of these guys throw down .. hell .. I'll be watching to see Camile Leblanc-Bazinet throw down .. :)
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I will be on vacation but will be leaving my DVR plugged in so I can record it all. I've seen the workouts on the CF site and they are truly sadistic.
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ill be there :)
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    ill be there :)

Spectating or competing?
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    too many favorites to pick from. Lindsey Valenzuela, Rebecca Voigt, Rich Froning, Matt Chan, Mikko Saalo... Wish it could be screened in a movie theater or something. How awesome would it be to see those beasts on a big big screen?
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    No Annie though... sad.
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    too many favorites to pick from. Lindsey Valenzuela, Rebecca Voigt, Rich Froning, Matt Chan, Mikko Saalo... Wish it could be screened in a movie theater or something. How awesome would it be to see those beasts on a big big screen?

Mikko Salo is out. had to withdraw due to abdominal tear.
  • TXBecki
    TXBecki Posts: 40
    Options
    Definitely watching! Jenn Jones, Elizabeth Akinwale, Lindsey Valenzuela, Stacey Tovar for the women, Kyle Kasperbauer, Ben Smith, Dan Bailey, Rich Froning, Marcus Hendren, Scott Panchik, and Matt Chan on the men's side. How about that 21,097m row?! Insane!
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    spectating... i am far from the games, but do like to dabble in local competitions :)
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I will be on vacation but will be leaving my DVR plugged in so I can record it all. I've seen the workouts on the CF site and they are truly sadistic.

Good luck finding them on TV, lol
    I understand they are only available online.

That row will be insane!
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sam Briggs!!!! <3
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i'm leaving today to go see the games cant wait
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I want to see my crush, Elisabeth Akinwale.
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    Watching the ladies in the pool... my arms would be SUH-MOKED!
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    I want to see my crush, Elisabeth Akinwale.

Rooting for her and Sam Briggs.

I went and watched the Masters Competition today. LOVED IT!! Especially the 60+ Men and Women. How frickin' bad *kitten* are they to be going strong at that age. As a latecomer to CrossFit (I'll be 42 in November), I found them so inspirational.