Games

Options
Baphometta
Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
I know not everyone in here plays games, but for those of you who do, what's your favorite right now? I'm guessing Zelda lol. I'm very behind on games right now :|

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Facebook games. Right now, Cinderella Story.
  • madamso1
    madamso1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Been grinding through the witcher 3 lately. It's pretty fun to get lost it but takes a lot of time
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft in the morning, and Dead By Daylight at night after the kids are in bed. :)

One of these days I'm going to get around to hooking up the Nintendo Classic that my family got me for my birthday so I can re-live my childhood/tears of frustration
  • Baphometta
    Options
    madamso1 wrote: »
    Been grinding through the witcher 3 lately. It's pretty fun to get lost it but takes a lot of time

I'm really into fantasy/rpgs. Like a lot. I'm 200 hours into Dragon Age Inquisition lol. I've been told to play Witcher and I'm thinking it's the next Game to pour my life into lol
  • jrahlly
    jrahlly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Waiting for Tom Clancy's Wildlands to drop.. the beta was BA! Didn't get into Dragon Age much but The Witcher.. OMG addicting / xpacs were good as well
  • Jimda92
    Jimda92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm obsessed with Battlefield 1, and of course, I'm still playing Skyrim.
  • buffinlovin
    buffinlovin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft for me :) Currently 5? Level 110s, I think, and a couple scattered in the 100s. Main is a Tauren Druid, Resto main and Feral off, although I don't really heal much anymore :( Still, habit to max out the resto set first lol!
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Pre-ordered Mass Effect Andromeda. I'll probably disappear for week or so once it comes in! XD
  • incendiumx
    incendiumx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Killing Floor 2, BF1, and warframe on PS4. Paladins, Leage of Legends on PC
    Focusing more on working out now though :)
  • Sgt_Pepper33
    Sgt_Pepper33 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm restarting the Syberia franchise, getting ready for the 3rd! Also replaying an older Nancy Drew game...hehe! They are more difficult than you think!! :smiley:
  • majselajse
    majselajse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Loving Darkest Dungeon and Overwatch lately! But WoW all the way. :smiley:
  • Jimda92
    Options
    @Sgt_Pepper33 My MIL likes to play Nancy Drew games. I've never played any ND games, but I have played quite a few point-and-click mystery and adventure games. They can be so addicting sometimes!
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    XBone - Fallout 4 is still calling my name
    PC - EVE Online and BDO
    Apps - War Dragons

lol Spread the love around a little.
  • Sgt_Pepper33
    Sgt_Pepper33 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @Jimda92 I got into those as well as the Sherlock Holmes games at a younger age, and I've never been able to stop!
  • Jimda92
    Options
    @Sgt_Pepper33 I'll have to look into the Sherlock Holmes games. I really got into those kind of games about five years ago, after playing a free one that came with Windows. Since then they've been my go to whenever I'm burned out on RPGs or FPSs, but still want to game.
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I play and stream Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options

Are they EVER going to expand on the class story lines? I am dying to find out the next move of my trooper and Jedi!
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Are they EVER going to expand on the class story lines? I am dying to find out the next move of my trooper and Jedi!

They just did 4.0 and 5.0 which was a cookie cutter one-story fits all kinda thing involving the emperor. Tbh though, I focus on raiding, www.twitch.tv/beasttfury is where ya can find me at most nights per week.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    World of Warcraft for me :)

I'm about to get into WOW so my obsessive game playing has an outlet lol. Goodbye world :#
  • Baphometta
    Options
    dubird wrote: »
    Pre-ordered Mass Effect Andromeda. I'll probably disappear for week or so once it comes in! XD

If no one posts that week we'll know where they are lol :p