Miscellaneous Shameless Nerd Business

Options
Baphometta
Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
I figured we already had a discussion page for games, why not toss everything else on here. Are you a streamer? Have a Twitter? Like YouTube videos? Books, movies, science, etc...

Right now I want to know if anyone has seen Logan yet and is it worth it? I hate movie theaters so it's gotta be a great movie for me to go out and see it.

Also, any Rooster Teeth or Achievement Hunter fans out there? Basically all I do with my life is watch their stuff.

Replies

• TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Not a streamer but watch several. Currently enjoying the pleasures of Decker Shado and his movie reviews absolutely a riot. Have not seen Logan yet either been hearing good things so far though.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Logan was an incredible movie. Not just for a super hero movie, but is really, genuinely a great piece of cinema. Go see it!

PS Thanks for staring this group!
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've heard Logan was insanely good and had one guy I raid with near years a couple times.

And I used to be huuuuuuge on rooster teeth and watched everything they put out. But then got pretty busy a few years ago and can't keep up with all their videos. I even missed whenever Ray left :(
  • Baphometta
    Options

Honestly Ray leaving was kinda a disappointing time. He became a bit of an *kitten* for a little while and he left with barely a word. Now he never talks to them anymore.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    Logan was an incredible movie. Not just for a super hero movie, but is really, genuinely a great piece of cinema. Go see it!

PS Thanks for staring this group!

:'(:'(:'( Thank you, idk what I expected when I made this but everyone is really inspiring. I almost deleted the group because no one was joining but then I just turned to aggressive, annoying advertising and here we are :#
  • alecgrodecki
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »

Honestly Ray leaving was kinda a disappointing time. He became a bit of an *kitten* for a little while and he left with barely a word. Now he never talks to them anymore.

Aww, that's upsetting. He and Gavin were my favorites. He streams a bunch now but he's not as entertaining solo so I don't really watch.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I didn't realize bad words corrected to *kitten* but I love it.
  • alecgrodecki
    Options
    Well, it turns something bad into something cute, so gg
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm into comics and OUAT. I read, watch, and write fanfic.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Logan was amazing. Wolverine as he should be. Works even as a good standalone movie.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am currently really into Supergirl on CW. I have amazon prime but I mostly watch family movies cause of my kids.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    bf55ar.jpg

Baked ziti, dnd, and beer are why I went over my calories today lol. I have no regrets
  • RaeNicoleMcD
    RaeNicoleMcD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well my main purpose for using this app is to get my body closer to Margot Robbie's for my Harley Quinn Cosplay :sweat_smile:

Side note: CowChop fans?
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I've just started watching a few CowChop videos because they got taken into Roosterteeth. They're hilarious :*
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Gamer (tabletop, card, pen and paper RPGs and computer, not so much console), bibliophile, historical reenactor, research geek and tv binge watcher here.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    When buying a leather jacket, my first thought should not be, "Hey! I bet Rumpel would wear this!"
  • crowleyed72
    crowleyed72 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Used to be into D&D don't see many playing it now
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options

Around this area it's still played. I know of 4 groups other than mine that meet regularly. Plus quite a few other pen and paper RPG groups that aren't playing D&D
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Anyone use to (or still does if it's even still a thing) play MUDs or text-based games?
  • Baphometta
    Options

I play every Friday! Right now we're doing a samurai type deal and it's very different than what I'm used to