Hello JMBRers :-)

Options
Hi all! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am on week 2 of JMBR and loving it so far. I'm a little scared for workouts 3 and 4 ahead but it's been great overall and it really helps I find that the workouts are only 30-35 minutes. Anyhoo, keep me apprised of all of your progress and feel free to add me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Heather

Replies

• RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'm in phase 2 week 6:) 3/4 are not that bad! You'll be fine!
  • HeatherS0707
    Options
    That's awesome, good for you! Today was my last phase 1 workout 2. I never thought I would be a morning exerciser but I love getting the workout done for the day early and being able to relax later. Bring on 3/4 :-)
  • shell2belle
    shell2belle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather, I think I'm right "behind" you. I started on July 15th and I'm in week 2 as well. I love it too!

Question for you - I am not mastering some of her moves yet (planks and push ups to be specific) and I'm wondering if I should do one more week of weeks 1 and 2 before moving to weeks 3 and 4. Do you think that matters that I haven't mastered those moves yet? I'm not sure of what to do.

Thanks so much and have a great day,
    Shelly
  • HeatherS0707
    Options
    Hi Shelly!

I found that I saw a HUGE improvement by the end of week 2 with those moves (which was yesterday). I started off super wobbly and i still am a little bit but overall actually couldn't believe that doing a half hour a day produced that much of a difference over two weeks. I wouldn't repeat workout 1 and 2 but move on to 3 and 4 and just modify if you need to. Your body will catch up to the level. Planks and push-ups are always difficult even if you're advanced I think because they take so much endurance and core strength. That's my opinion.

Anyone further along in JMBR want to chime in? I'm just about to do workout 3 tonight for the first time so I might be more equipped to advise if it's too hard then haha

Heather
  • shell2belle
    Options
    Thanks so much, Heather. I think I will do that. I am loving this even though it's so hard for me. I'm already seeing results! 3.5 pounds gone. Yay!!!

Have a great day!
  • HeatherS0707
    Options
    Great job! I feel the same way. I love how I feel even though the workouts are hard.

Take care
  • RedRita32
    Options
    I say just continue onward!!! I know there's people who stay on a week for awhile but I think the program isn't meant for that! I'm on week 7 if I stayed on a week until I was comfortable I would be doing weeks 3 and 4 still...Lol it's meant to be challenging and hard and uncomfortable lol
  • shell2belle
    Options
    RedRita - you've got a great point there. Thanks for the kick in the patootie! :D
  • RedRita32
    Options
    Hahaha! .......You're welcome! :wink: