This is Me

Options
Hi I am a long term "dieter" and my highest weight was 16 stones. I joined Tesco eDiets (UK) and got down to 13 stone. Went off the rails but managed to hover around 13st 6lbs. They closed down and I joined MFP but I've been up and down like a YoYo. My son in law qualified as a personal trainer and I started working out and got down to 12.5 stone. Hmm he left my daughter with a 2 yr old son and I left him. I then moved house to help my daughter and grandson (I am the main child carer). Watching my weight was the last thing on my mind. Last year (July) my mum became very ill and died in September (aged 95). I haven't recovered but I am finally beginning to do something about it. I now have another personal trainer and tomorrow will be my third session. I have been working with a nutritionist - 1 week. My goal was to go to bed at a reasonable hour and stay there. I have a habit of falling asleep on the sofa nd then staying up all night. As regards to my diet it was extremely chaotic rather than eating too much. I struggled to shop, prepare a meal and even eat a meal. I hadn't stopped eating just that I couldn't seem to make myself eat a meal I just picked at something. However, even though it has been a real struggle, I have achieved the sleeping and eating for a whole week and I have been rewarded with a 1lb loss.

On 14th March I weighed 203 lbs = 14st 7lbs

I haven't measured myself and at this stage would prefer not to. I will judge by my clothes.

Thank you for starting the group.

Replies

• CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh by the way I should have added that I will be 70 in August and I am hosting a garden party on the 12th so this fits in nicely.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Well done in your great dedication I'm positive you will make your goal

The weigh in is at the top of the group