Tutorial Time- Posting Pictures !

Options
mommy_hood
mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
I have seen some ladies who say they do not know how to post pictures so I would like anyone who does know how to post pictures to please post on here how you do it so we can teach others !

Replies

• mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    How I post pictures- I use photobucket that is really the only method I know and it works for me :)

So here goes-

Upload your picture/s to photobucket.
    Go to Library and click on the picture you want to post
    On the right side you will see a box that says "Links to share this photo"
    Click and/or copy the link that says IMG-

For example -

Baby7w4d1bprivate.jpg

now when you paste the link you will see in the link the capital URL and IMG in the link.... both URL needs to be lowercase url and both IMG need to be lowercase img

this right here this right here
    / /
    Baby7w4d1bprivate.jpg
    / /
    \ /
    these two right here

change those and post your message it should work for you...

OTHER TIPS-

If your picture is too big - sometimes your picture will come out too big, the simplest way I have found is open your picture up in Paint and us the resize button and increase the size, then save/save as a new picture and upload new picture to photobucket and restart the process

If your picture is too small- use paint to resize picture larger and follow previous steps!

To post multiples- Just leave space between each links and they will show up accordingly.... just remember - LOWERCASE BOTH IMG AND URL!!! the picture should show up fine !