2 Week Roll Call

Options
Erotyka
Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
Hello!

I'm not nearly as funny as Tabletop_joe and I won't insult their good name by attempting to be either... but I do believe it's the end of the second week by now!

How's things? How's kicks? How are you finding your fitness and diet plans? Hit a goal you wanna talk about? Enjoying the challenge? Have you learned anything new about diet and fitness since starting this?

Do tell!

Replies

• oneofthelads88
    oneofthelads88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Technically week one for me since I started late, but things are going better than I expected. I just have to watch my dinner plans more closely. For exercise, walking seems to do the trick for now.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Not lost 1 measely lb this week, but I'm gonna hold on loosely like the song say.

My skin looks amazing from the water, excercise and biotin supplements, though.
  • buffinlovin
    buffinlovin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    End of week 2 is much better than end of week 1 :) I lost about 2lbs this past week week, and hit my lowest weight to date of 206.6.

I'm trying (and failing) to incorporate more exercise into my day, aside from my steps. By the time I get home I have to cook dinner, clean the kitchen, and miscellaneous chores. I also am trying to get some more time in WoW since I joined a casual raid group and want to make sure I have my consumables/enchants/gear in place. I have yet to get the elliptical from my parents, which I'm sure will make a bigger difference because I can do that before work.

I've also been trying to make a shrimp and spinach alfredo with spaghetti squash for 2 weeks, and every time I get home and am prepared to make it, I find that we still have leftovers, or the mister wants to go out to dinner. I am determined to make it tomorrow night! Hopefully i'll remember to take pictures :)
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Despite my promise to myself that I wouldn't eat all of the free corned beef and drink all of the free whiskey and beer, I am a lying liar that lies a lot. Three shows in three days was exhausting, so it was really the only exercise that I got.

The title of week two could easily be 'Off the Rails My Ancestors Built.'

Halfway through week three, I'm doing better. I'm taking the marathon approach versus the sprint. Slow. Steady. Something about tortoises.
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Despite my promise to myself that I wouldn't eat all of the free corned beef and drink all of the free whiskey and beer, I am a lying liar that lies a lot. Three shows in three days was exhausting, so it was really the only exercise that I got.

The title of week two could easily be 'Off the Rails My Ancestors Built.'

Halfway through week three, I'm doing better. I'm taking the marathon approach versus the sprint. Slow. Steady. Something about tortoises.

My week was similar. All the St Patrick's day beer is STILL in my fridge despite how much I drink and it just keeps adding calories to my day. I love beer! But I've gotten into doing leg lifts and stretches and a little silly running in place cardiovascular while I play Zelda all day every day. So at least the beer calories have pushed me to exercise more lololol
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    This week was better for me. I ate more within my calories, and more healthy and have been a little more active.
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Been lazy this week a lot so not really hoping much from the scale...