Wagon falling!!!

Options
NadiaMayl
NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
Gah! Dumb app, I had a nice little pep talk to get back into this!! And silly thing didn't post!!!
Summary: don't give up, get back over here, yaddi yadda... hehehe
Spring break for us last week... so yeah, blah.
Yesterday spin and I barely made it but I made it!
Today Barbell! Then allergy shots... already hurts!
Made yuuummyyy green smoothly when I got home!
I missed Barbell and Green Smoothies. Hehe
The original post was much more inspiring and detailed. Hahaha
Point is, don't give up. Only 10 weeks for pool and beach attire!!!wmp2zm8y123z.jpg

Replies

• AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've missed this group. Glad to see you @NadiaMayl. what was in your smoothy?

I haven't been doing very well, but I at least stopped gaining for the past week or so. I need to get back to my losing ways. I went to the dr for a physical and he's running my routine labs and checking my A1c. I know it's gone up since the last time. I'm sure he's going to put me on a higher dose of meds. This doesn't make me happy, but it's my own fault for not giving up the soda.

He's also checking my B12 and D levels to see if that sheds any light into my constant exhaustion.

Where is everyone else at? What have you all been doing?
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hehehe my smoothies usually get whatever I'm craving that day. This one had spinach, celery, an apple, a pear, a few grapes, a yellow beet (peeled), an inch of peeled ginger, a peeled lime, a few ice cubes and a cup of water! Oh and a couple of carrots! :smiley: other days I'll add pineapple or basil or whatever I'm in the mood for. I hadn't made smoothies in a while. So happy to get back to them.
    Crazy week and weekend. Hubs in Vegas and back for two days and now gone for two weeks to Holland.
    I'm determined to get a few projects done in the house while he's gone (painting, finishing the extra room into a 'movie room', getting a new ice maker part for the freezer and fixing it myself, etc. busy times. I do hope to go back to Barbell this week and hit a couple of spin classes! We'll see!
    Keep on going @AZLisaLou , every little return counts!! Better than entirely giving up girl!!!
    Where's everyone else aaaattttt?!? Come back to us, hehehe