• maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Starting: 281
    CW: 170
    Goal: TBD

Always looking for people to help motivate and support in their goals! Feel free to add me!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    Highest Weight: 160
    Current Weight: 129
    Goal: Lose the inches I've recently gained back

I reached my goal about a year and a half ago, and maintained it successfully for about a year, starting to feel myself slip so I'm back for accountability. Lets motivate each other!
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    Options
    Height: 5'6
    Highest Weight: 185
    Current Weight: 165
    Goal: I'm less about numbers and more about liking what's in the mirror

I kind of disappeared from MFP for a couple months but I'm back and ready to keep going at it!
    Love and luck to all :)
  • SolarisTiger
    SolarisTiger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height 6'3
    Highest Weight: 380*
    Current Weight: 346
    Goal: To be 240 by my 30th birthday next year. To wake up and not hate myself when I look in the mirror.

Back in 2013 I reached a good place around summer, but due to a lot of circumstances I shot right back to a bad weight and fell off the wagon and had it run over me. Now I'm back to not only get back to that good place but to stay there permanently. I seek to live by the saying "A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body."

Nice to meet you all!
  • BookmanJunior
    BookmanJunior Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height 5' 6"
    Highest Weight: 200 Lbs
    Current Weight: 190 Lbs
    Goal: To get to 150, honestly as quickly as I can manage, as unrealistic as that seems. I know there'll be setbacks, but honestly if I can get at least some of the weight from my chest and stomach off, it'll be progress.

As a genderqueer, mostly masculine person, I don't like the way I look. My curves are undeniably feminine, and while sometimes I like that, those days are few and far between.

Nice to meet everyone, and I hope some of us can become friends.
  • Irisballoon
    Irisballoon Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'0
    Highest weight:198
    Current weight:164.9
    Goal weight:135 ish
    From Rhode Island Usa
    A mom to a 7 year old little boy who is my all time top boy :smiley: Engaged to my pain in the butt. :smiley::wink:
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Height:5'10
    Highest weight:453
    Current:302,was at 215 last year
    Goal:175 by the end of the year. Lost 13 pounds in 15 days so far.
    From Indiana usa

2015 I went from 453 to 215 in 12.5 months. Ending up gaining weight back because of extreme stress and depression. Now I'm still extraordinarily stressed because work and a roommate who is screwing me over but..

I'm happily married transgirl married to another transgirl. Albeit she is younger and much smaller but she can kick my *kitten* any day and I love it!
  • Muddy_Lotus
    Muddy_Lotus Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    Highest weight: 250+ (I know my weight got to be higher than that, but I refused to weigh myself after I'd hit 250)
    Current Weight: 231 lbs
    Goal weight: 155 lbs

Lifelong compulsive eater & food addict. I was always overweight as a child, first lost weight with amphetamines in my adolescence, became anorexic at college in my 20s, exercise bulimic in my 30s, more of a binge eater since my mid-40s. My weight has yoyoed from as low as 140 to 250+ several times throughout adulthood. Finally am finding sanity with my food thanks to a 12 step program and a good therapist, who's helped me work through many of the effects of childhood & adult traumas.

I'm a late blooming transwoman, one year into my transition after living my entire previous adult life as an out, loud & proud gay man. Glad to be here & am grateful for MFP's food tracker and community!

-Rory
  • megbeveridge93
    megbeveridge93 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Highest Weight: 155+
    Lowest Weight: 118lbs
    Current Weight: 140lbs
    Goal Weight: 125lbs

I listed my lowest weight because I know that's not where I want to be any more than my highest weight. At 125lbs I was my strongest and healthiest. I gained about 25 pounds after starting on Lexapro (an antidepressant with a side effect of weight gain) and now that my brain is more balanced, I want the rest of my life to be balanced too. I'm looking for friends and supporters to cheer each other on through this process! Add me if you'd like the same :)
  • nebulanat
    nebulanat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Highest weight: 60kg
    Current weight: 56kg
    Goal weight: 53kg
  • mrpickleton
    mrpickleton Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Heaviest Weight: 230 lbs
    Lightest Weight: 191.4 lbs[based on when I started mfp, lightest weight as adult significantly less]
    Current Weight: 193.2
    Goal Weight: 160 lb

My name is Dillon. I've been very slowly losing weight. Which I guess is a good thing for keeping it off. I haven't had any major back tracking on my progress just haven't been losing very much. I am determined to stay focused the rest of the year though to see how much I can accomplish. Weight lost is from June of last year to present.

• monicaai14
    monicaai14 Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    Highest Weight: 200 lbs [~91kg]
    Current Weight: 174 lbs (26 lost) [~79 kg]
    Goal Weight: 135? lbs (39 left?) [~61 kg] I'm not exactly sure where I want to be, I am more focused on feeling better when trying on clothing.

When I was in High School, I weighed 125, so I feel like 135 is a decent goal. We will see as time progresses if that is possible.

I am the most excited than I have ever been about my health. I would love friends to help be accountable and cheer our successes and support our struggles. Feel free to add me!

• demfae
    demfae Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Age - 21
    Height - 5'11"
    Location - Orlando, Florida

Highest Weight - 210
    Current Weight - 159 (51 lost)
    Goal Weight - 120 (39 left)
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Height: 5ft!

Highest Weight: 145lb
    Current Weight: 127lb (i gained 11lbs or so in the past month due to binge eating :/ )
    Goal Weight: 113lb - 116lb (i feel like i'm at my healthiest/happiest/strongest at that weight)
    14lb - 11lb to go! Can't wait to get back my health & fitness!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    My goals from now until the end of the year!

Age - 43
    Height - 5'9
    Current Weight - 158 lbs
    Goal Weight - 145 lbs
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 years old
    Height 5'7"
    Highest weight 235 lbs
    Current 144 lbs or somewhat around it.
    I'm in maintenance for 2 years.
    Married
    Location South Florida.
    Nice to meet everyone, couple of people here I'm friends with already. Hello to all.
  • MackRey
    MackRey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Height: 5’9’’
    Highest Weight: 285
    Lowest Weight: 145
    Current Weight: 185
    Goal: 165- this number represents strong ‘n’ healthy no matter the number. Have daydreams of beginning training for a spartan challenge in a year.

Had been losing a steady 10 lbs a year for ten years. Choosing to quit smoking, starting T, and two hysterectomies (yes two) in the last 18 months made choosing food and lethargy easier than choosing movement and intentional eating.

Restarting, albeit slowly, cardio and strength in our home gym. Tracking the intake and output.

Transguy married to active duty Air Force. Daddy to three kittens. Karaoke enthusiast. Fan of mirror gloss shine on boots. Coming up to another surgery and wanting to get rid of the softness.

Big fan of celebrating success big or small. Feel free to friend me.

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think about goals for next year...I'm thinking maybe try to gain some muscle Jan-Mar, then maybe see how that looks and go from there...

Anyone else planning for next year??? too soon???
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think about goals for next year...I'm thinking maybe try to gain some muscle Jan-Mar, then maybe see how that looks and go from there...

Yep planning this exactly
  • mrpickleton
    mrpickleton Posts: 57 Member
    Options

I should be planning since hopefully by the end of the first quarter I should be at goal weight. After I hit that, I'll probably look into recomp.