April 30 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Dr' s apt. Went well yesterday. Just have to have some blood work done to check on stuff that came out positive in my sister that runs in families. One of those mornings it looks like rain hoping it holds off till I get to the veggie man.
  • Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Cant believe tomorrow is may.
    30 mins of insanity
    Calories logged and under
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. The sun is shining in the Comox Valley today(so far..lol) it is going to be a GREAT one B) Like @Mahdi22 I can not believe it is May already.
    @aeshippers Thank you for all your support throughout the month also. You had a good day today does that mean you will be in the winner's circle?
    @5cheetahs I remember those days of shuffling the kids to their sports and trying to make time for myself as well, keep up the great work. You are amazing!
    @2020pinktogo hope all your tests go well. Stay positive as you are an inspiration with your outlook and your colourfulness in life!
    @everyone I really hope to see all of you in our May group. I will be checking in again later with my positive results for the day....lol ;) My charting is done for the day, now I just have to stick with it. I did leave myself a couple of hundred calories for the unexpected...lol.....Happy tracking everyone :)
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I agree, the challenge has been great and I really hope that everyone sticks with it for May!
    @pribud - I did that pre-tracking yesterday and it ended up helping me make the right choice and stay on track last night. You got this!! :)
    @2020pinktogo - glad the appt went well!
    @5cheetahs - I live my life around those sporting events as well. I love it. All those sports families are my social life!

I lost two pounds this week, so my end of April summary is:
    Weight: 138.8 pounds---> 128 pounds
    BMI: 22.6---> 20.8
    Confidence: 1---> Tons

I will get back to the weight I feel comfortable with in May and then start the hard work of keeping it there. So glad to have my UAC family here to help!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Phew!

See you in May ULCers!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...60 minute Zumba class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @pribud - you can do it, having that buffer always helps. I am in the winners circle, I only used 1 pass day this month which I'm really pleased with.
    @phoebelayla - congratulations on the weight loss this month, that's awesome!
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I hurt myself in Zumba class yesterday so I didn't walk today.
    I was close to my calorie budget but was slightly over.
    I tracked everything I ate and drank.

It's been a good month. It was good to be accountable!! Thanks, everyone - especially Rick.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe tomorrow is May 1. I'm behind again:

April 29 - Yes x 3 - 4.3 mile morning hike.
    April 30 - Yes x 3 - 30 minute swim

It's been a great month. See you in May!

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!!
    Calories: under by a nice margin
    Tracking:ok
    Exercise: 26 minutes of easy day walking at 4 mph
    The pair of pants I put on this morning confirmed that my waist got a bit smaller this month.
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!!
    Calories: under by a nice margin
    Tracking:ok
    Exercise: 26 minutes of easy day walking at 4 mph
    The pair of pants I put on this morning confirmed that my waist got a bit smaller this month.

Way to go Rick!!!
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    Yes x 3.
    Lifted weights and rode bike.
    April is done! Hello May!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today. Stuck to my tracking plans, just added a bit of sunflower seeds and cranberries to our broccoli slaw for supper as I had extra calories to use, still came in way under for the day. Was nice most of the day here, actually got to BBQ our turkey weiner for lunch and our salmon for supper....love this time of year.........hope the sun stays for a while.

exercise yes stationary bike 45 minutes, finished up the door to door canvassing for Canadian Cancer Daffodil campaign(nice day for walking)
    calories yes under by 200
    tracking YES

Hope to see everyone in the May challenge. I do think I may have made the winners circle this month........I hope...I hope

• markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's been a month already? Fantastic!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Insanity Max 30: Friday Fight Round 1
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, although I needed those workout calories!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep :)

Very happy with my exercise this month. Food has been decent, although I'll cut back a little more next month.
    Congratulations everybody and thanks for holding me accountable!