April 29 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @aeshippers My daughter's last year of college she gained weight so she was getting rid of stuff . I kept stuff that was my I want to fit in this some day. Well I got there then my thought was I have my own style and I got rid of it. She was like you know you could have worn it. I said yep and that's all I wanted to know. I said I dress to my own drummer she goes well keep it down will you I still live in this town. ;) I guess my cardigans for every season is a lot to handle. Lol

Lots of errands to run today after work. As it looks like rain I should be able to get it all done.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    With all the rain we had here this winters, after having been in a drought for the previous five years, everything is growing like crazy. It is amazing and beautiful to see. And, yeah, a lot of work. That's what kids are for. Oh, um, I mean I just love yard work.
  • Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Another day ✔️
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @aeshippers & @phoebelayla Thank you so much for the positive feedback yesterday. I really needed the encouragement :)@aeshippers WOW 24K's a day biking back and forth to work and running as well, what an awesome achievement! Fitting into your daughters shorts must have felt great! I am sure your weight gain today is simply water retention or something similar as we are all finding out our bodies work in mysterious ways!

@2020pinktogo Must have felt great when you did fit into your daughter's clothes, funny how just being able to is enough...lol......I do understand dressing for occasions as I was always known for that at work when we had special fundraisers ect. my employees would get together and design outfits for me to wear, and I always did......my family knew me well though and my sons would bring my grandchildren to the store to see me..........They were never embarrassed, they loved it! I will never forget one day my husband came to the store and the greeter said you will never believe what she is doing today, my husband replied with a smile, "OH YES I WOULD". We still laugh about that today...lol

@RangerRickL you are so right about over doing things that are new to us. When I was healthy I was so bad for that. It's like I found something I liked and I became obsessed with it lol. Unfortunately it was not only with healthy things.....lol

@Mahdi22 congratulations on your triple checked day......Great job!

Hope everyone has a GREAT Saturday!

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You're all doing brilliantly!

It's been a hard month for me.

For today, exercise yes but tracking and calories no.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yes x 3 for me today.

@am_change...hard month for me, too, but that's okay cause May will be better. We got this!
  • pribud
    Options
    @am_change & @lovesretirement sorry it has been a hard month for the two of you. A new start is just around the corner and hopefully you will be staying with us and have a better month. Kudos to both of you for continuing to check in!
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Saturday is my weigh in day. I am down 1.6 pounds this week. Pretty thrilled. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 54 minutes of strength training, 20 minutes of running, and 39 minutes of walking to and from work
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...65 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • pribud
    Options
    @Dosse1320 congratulations on your weight loss!

exercise yes 45 minutes on exercise bike and 45 minute walk
    calories yes under
    tracking yes everything
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I completed my Curves workout for 30 minutes
    I stayed within my calorie budget.
    I tracked everything I ate and drank.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 30 minutes of active isolated stretching
    43 minutes of pushups; lat pulldowns; alternating with 3 minutes per interval of 4.3 mph walking
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by 250
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    Dosse1320 wrote: »
    Saturday is my weigh in day. I am down 1.6 pounds this week. Pretty thrilled. Slow and steady wins the race.

Way to go!!
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    Quick report. More later.
    Yes x 3. Ran 80 min and walked 20.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @Dosse1320 great weight loss, congratulations!
    @RangerRickL awesome workout
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Body Beast Tempo Chest and Tris
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes