April 28 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    w7c5lduel9p5.jpg
    Have a wonderful day!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!
    Yesterday evereyone was complaining I had the good schedule today. I am the person doing large deposits then I give breaks ,lunches do more bag deposits then I do supper breaks then I go home. If I had not switched with the other woman at the other branch this would be my early Fri off Sat. Oh well

So today should be interesting today they said everyone could start wearing sandals. Yesterday was 80 outside it was beautiful. Today is low 60s in my book that's wear shoes. They can also wear capris on Fridays I think I am a skirt person as I can wear them any day of the week. I did get some fun summer ones. Yellow with polka dots. Red one with lady bugs. Teal one with funky geometric shapes. Lol I am petite so unless I walk away from the counter all you see is the top of me anyway. I figured most of my wardrobe is grey and black summer I should do fun. ;)
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Well today was weigh in day and I am only down .3 of a pound. At first I was very frustrated and feeling sorry for myself, then I became more determined, lol. I am not sure what else I can do but I am going to find it! I have checked over my food charts and see I have again gone back to eating most of my calories after 3pm......and find I am having supper later again.....arrrrgh.........lol. I guess this is something I am going to have to really work at! My husband also pointed out that I am still taking the medications that were responsible for major weight gain, I am still fighting against them, that challenge I am winning, as it was still a loss instead of a gain. I have lost just over 20lbs while fighting the side effects of 2 medications! I AM DOING AWESOME!......LOL...........like my Mom told me growing up, "Nothing worth fighting for is EVER easy!

@aeshippers You are totally amazing! How far is your bike ride to work? And running at lunch WOW! GREAT JOB!
    @2020pinktogo love your colourful skirt ideas! I am petite too, but only in my height, lol
    @phoebelayla glad your concert turned out okay, what a GREAT mom you are! Enjoy your day off.
    @RangerRickL thank you for your appreciation of all of us, everything you do for us is greatly appreciated as well! Thank you also for forming this amazing group.
    @everyone It is great to be sharing my journey with all of you. Hope you are moving on to the May challenge. To any new members that have recently joined us WELCOME, you have picked an AMAZING group to be a part of!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 30 minutes personal training/45 minutes Aquazumba
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...75 minute Yoga class
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I walked for at least an hour today.
    I stayed within my calorie budget.
    I tracked everything I ate and drank.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    pribud wrote: »
    I am still taking the medications that were responsible for major weight gain, I am still fighting against them, that challenge I am winning, as it was still a loss instead of a gain. I have lost just over 20lbs while fighting the side effects of 2 medications! I AM DOING AWESOME!......LOL...........like my Mom told me growing up, "Nothing worth fighting for is EVER easy!

You said it! You are doing awesome!!! You have faced challenging obstacles and have persevered.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; an hour hike
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise yes...........45 minutes treading water/water calesthentics, took the day off from stationary bike
    calories yes...150 under
    tracking yes

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @pribud - sounds like you are doing a great job to me. It's hard when it doesn't go down as much as you want.
    In answer to your question my ride to work is 12km (about 7.5 miles) each way, takes me about 35-40 minutes.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 40 minute P90X2 V scult
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes