April 27 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for the UAC May challenge. Thanks @RangerRickL for setting this up again. Love it. I do think @phoebelayla is going to make the winner's circle.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I should be in the circle unless I decide to use up every one of those days in the last few days.
    I have been trying to up my water consumption which has been going along fine. Now today I am in drive thru there goes the water. It's near impossible to run to the bathroom. Plus we have extra people in the bank as a firm is in auditing so now there is people you are fighting to use the bathroom. The women at the bank know if they see a drive thru person they get first dibs unless it's a pregnant person we all let them go first as they are due any day. LOL

I am hoping the weather stays nice and I will walk during my lunch break. Till later I am one of the early people today.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes....30 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Got some exercise chasing my 3 year old granddaughter around the park trying to teach her how to ride a 2 wheel bike. Logged everything but over by 100
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Wow!! We have a fun and supportive group!
    I'm delighted to learn how well everyone has done, whether or not you are in the Winner's Circle.
    @phoebelayla Thank you for thanking me. You have been a wonderful sharing encouragement to many team mates this month. Thank you!!
    @pribud and @karenleona Thank you for reaching out to others.
    @pears734 It's a joy for all of us to see you reaching the goals you have worked for over many months!!
    @aeshippers Thanks for sticking with us. You have added a wonderful fresh perspective for us. The photos have been super too!
    @IamIam2013 If you only have 3 pass days, you are still in the running for the Winner's Circle.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report.
    First day of jump rope challenge. I had to learn what a 'mountain climber' exercise is. Got it done.
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by 100. Whew!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; one hour of strength training and a 20 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A good day. 8500 steps( lots of spring cleaning). Tracked everything. 100 calories over.
    Good luck to all the challengers still in the running for the "winner's circle". Anxious for May to roll around so I can try for the winner's circle.
    Good job @I_can_do_this2 for tracking everything today. Not easy to do when you are over your calories.Wow @pears734 one hour of strength training is not easy..