April 26 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    kaiioap99u6x.jpg
    Purple violets grow in both the pasture and the woodlands here on our farm. While purple is the most widespread, there are yellow and white flowers that have the same petal shape and configuration.
    Have a happy spring day, or in New Zealand, fall day!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @aeshippers great job at staying strong. Yesterday I did more of a veggie day as my coworkers have been eating everything peanut butter. I have been having hives all week. I walk in and it's like really I can't be the only person with a peanut allergy. Thank goodness it's just hives as the place and the people stink of it. I don't know what I will do when the antihistamine no longer works.

It's still raining here I think I am getting that cooped up feeling I can't wait for the weather to get nice and stay nice.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great day today! The sun is shining.....woohoo.....Have to tell you all how much I enjoyed reading about our families yesterday.......Sharing brings us closer as a group and gives you the feeling of comfort to be able to be more open and become more involved.

@aeshippers thank you so much for sharing your pictures they are beautiful, and good luck with your squat challenge, I have a feeling you will be successful at it. You seem to really enjoy the exercise challenges!

@ 2020pinktogo don't your fellow workers know you are this allergic to peanut butter? I was a WalMart front end manager for years and we had a cashier allergic to cinnamon. I supplied her with gloves and masks for when customers had cinnamon and also talked to the rest of the store and we all agreed to not have cinnamon in the lunchroom. This is a huge group of people that agreed to this for the comfort of a fellow associate, it is amazing how caring people are when approached the right way.

@Ranger Rick love the purple violets. I have these in my yard as well. Thanks again for all the inspirational thoughts.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3...personal training/Aquafit provided a great workout!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..65 minute run/walk, more walk than run though.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I did my Curves workout today - 30 minutes.
    I stayed within my calorie budget.
    I tracked everything I ate and drank.

Have a great day, all.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @pheobelayla - congratulations those are awesome achievements!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @phoebelayla You are such a wonderful person and I/we are delighted at your success!
    @pribud You are a blessing and a delight.
    @fightingthetideofaging Bill, You are a strong, consistent and disciplined presence. Thanks!!
    @aeshippers Way to go on enjoying your vacation and maintaining healthy boundaries!
    @I_can_do_this2 You-are-doing-it-right!!!!
    @2020pinktogo Keep yourself safe!! One of my employees is allergic to peanuts so they are off limits at our office.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I'm going to bed early tonight. I've got a long day tomorrow. I do a public presentation tomorrow night.
    Calories: under by 345cals
    Exercise: easy day walking regimen
    Tracking: on track.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla You are so going to make the winner's circle. Not one pass day? That is amazing!
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    @pribud and @RangetRickL
    "Ditto" well said.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    A good day. I was busy with art and looking after my 3 year old granddaughter Julie.
    Calories: within my limit
    Exercise: playing with Julie
    Tracked everything
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Getting close to the end of the month, the winners circle is within sight. I am not sure how this works, I mean how we make the winners circle? I am sure whoever is in it will be very deserving of it........Good luck for anyone still in the running.

exercise.......yes 45 minutes stationary bike plus a housework day
    calories.......under by over 100
    tracking....absolutely 68 days straight
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! @Dosse1320 - Many months of trying for me and things finally clicked this month.

@pribud- if you complete the month without using more than three pass days, you will be in the winner's circle. There is no limit to the number of people in the winner's circle! Of course, sticking with it for the whole month is is fantastic as well. (I really like these current rules where you can still check in, and still get and give support, even if you have used you pass days).

Yes x 3. 50 minutes of group strength training class, and then 30 min of waking tonight.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I love all of the pictures that are shared. My city got snow again yesterday :( It was 60 over the weekend and now back in the 30s. Unfortunately, varying weather is nothing new to the northland. Until warm weather is here to stay, I will enjoying living vicariously through all of you haha.

Exercise? Yes; an hour of walking. I also cleaned quite a bit, but only tracked it for an hour, because I'm never quite confident with the calorie burn that MFP assigns to cleaning
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (20 min walk at 9:30 p.m.)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Just squeaked through. Glad I did not stop at purdys while I was at the mall
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    karenleona wrote: »
    Just squeaked through. Glad I did not stop at purdys while I was at the mall

Good for you!