April 24 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    zcjzj246bxnt.jpg
    Here is another of our native woodland springtime flowers: the trillium. 3 leaves and 3 flowers. They only stand about 6 inches high. Much shorter than the Virginia bluebell. The bluebells will bloom and droop during this week. There will be trilliums abounding until mid-May.
    Have a beautiful day wherever you are!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ok I am feeling cranky. My mom is dealing with grandma and things aren't going smoothly so I am in mom's line of fire.

Goal for today is to get outside for a walk.
    Have a great day everyone !!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @2020pinktogo I know how you feel. My Mom always has me in her line of fire, because I am the 'responsible one', just like you. They assume we live to serve.
    @aeshippers Wonderful new habit and joy that you love to exercise outdoors. Hurrah for you!
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla - congratulations, barely under is still under
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..30 minutes Pilates
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @pears734 Way to go! A quick recovery is a good sign for success.

Yes x 3 for me. Yoga, gym, and dance class.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- fit a 25-min walk in tonight at 8:30 pm.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

It's been a super busy past few dais. Saturday was nonstop activity, Sunday o worked some OT, went for a bike ride (including running an errand while riding) and had to work on my dad's lawn. I ended up mowing it with the rider just before the sun went down but didn't get a chance to trim with the push mower. Today I took an extended work break (I work from home) and got to babysit my 7-week-old niece for an hour and a half (short notice). I so enjoyed that! Tomorrow I'm in-house at the business office for work receiving training on new software we will be using. Busy, busy, busy...
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, went for a walk. The weather was beautiful
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

@pears734 I had a similar weekend to you. I need to get back on track....
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    @pears734 - it sounds like you knew what to do and got right back to it. Congrats! You can do it too @tinacuso.

Yes x 3
    Ran for 80 minutes
    Calories way under and tracking completed.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A good day. Walked an hour indoors with a friend. Too cold outside today. Did some housework. I hosted our book club group tonight; never ate any snacks. However, slightly over my calorie allowance and tracked everything.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    @I_can_do_this2 A part time job at Curves will help you get even more fit and accountable.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    @pears734 Good job for getting right back on track.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    @RangerRickL Great workout!! Thanks for sharing such an interesting spring flower. Where abouts do you live?
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today, got a lot accomplished and also enjoyed some of the sun here today. BBQ'D chicken for supper tonight.

Exercise yes lots, 30 minutes exercise bike, 60 minutes water calesthentics, 45 minutes yard work and 45 minutes house work.........Clean bathrooms and flower beds...lol
    Calories did not use any of exercise ones and under by over 300, for some reason eating was not a priority.
    Tracking yes

Thank you everyone for recognizing and such positive comments on me reaching my 20lb weight loss, it is really appreciated.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Just made it today.
    Having a party at work tonight so tomorrow may not be so good