April 23 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    db8wfjteoej7.jpg
    Here is a little guide to help you have lots of exercise today. Have fun!
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Done lots of exercise today. Started the day with a half hour run and then did 3 walks over the rest of the day totalling over 3 1/2 hours. The last walk included a cave tunnel and parts were quite challenging for me including some simple rock scrambling. Was out of my comfort zone but mostly enjoyable (when I wasn't too scared) and certainly beautiful.
    Tracking was okay and well under calories with all the exercise.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Very interesting. I had no idea there existed such books like that in the 50s or 60s. I always assumed that children in that era just naturally moved their bones; family chores like gardening, etc.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    @aeshippers You are doing great. Keep up the good work.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    @aeshippers - your trekking sounds like fun! I think I would have been scared too!

I remember doing those "windmills" in PE class warm-ups in grade school.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I walked for an hour today.
    I stayed within my calorie budget.
    I tracked everything I ate and drank.

It was a good day. I hope everyone has a great week.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Pass day #4
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..30 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The road to wisdom? — Well, it's plain
    and simple to express:
    Err
    and err
    and err again
    but less
    and less
    and less.

by Piet Hien

I'm back on track. Yes x 3.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    It was a perfect day at the farm. 73 degrees, no wind, and sunny. For the first time in 2017, I rode a horse. Dusty is a graceful mare who is very friendly and 14 years old. Even though, it was her first ride this season, she were connected and just moved together at a nice smooth walk. She only had on a halter with a lead line and no reins.
    It was wonderful!
    Calories: ok
    Tracking: Ok
    Exercise: 60 minutes of walking around the farm and 45 minutes of working with the horses. Great day.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    Pass Day #4 We were out of town Friday night and had company Saturday and Sunday. Today was a rest day.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Very proud of myself as we are now back from Vancouver and to me I had a VERY successful weekend......I was within my calorie allowance today so for the weekend I was only over by 70 calories!............WOOHOO! I know the next time I will be able to do this and stay on track! I did all my tracking on paper while I was there so had no idea how close I was. I will now download the app to our tablet and track on line as I go, a whole lot less writing....lol

@aeshippers you are awesome! Sometimes your exercise makes me tired just reading it! It seems to be something you really enjoy as well! Good for you.

@RangerRickL your farm sounds absolutely amazing! What a great way to spend family time!

@5cheetahs glad to see you back on track. I knew you could do it! Congratulations on your weight loss.

@everyone Thank you so much for all your encouraging comments on my weight loss. I am so blessed to find a group like this to share my journey with. Your support helps to keep me going as I am one that loves to reach the supportive comments! Hope you all have a GREAT week!
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, P90X Back and Biceps (and a whole bunch of garden work)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep, even though it was a close call.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    yes x 3.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- 75 min outdoor bike ride and picked up/raked twigs on the huge lawn at my dad's farm

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES