April 21 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    It poured buckets yesterday thunder and lightning. Today is another long day in drive thru 7:30-7. Please let it not be like yesterday's weather. I am not a fan of watching lightning strike things around us. I would rather be on the other side of the building where you can't see as much.

So as today is the long day my coworkers routinely order out for food. Today they are getting Chinese. Ok rice doesn't fill me it may not look like I eat much but my protein bars or yogurt fill me up. I need the protein.
  • RangerRickL
    edited April 2017
    Options
    dk9nuwah6hsv.jpeg
    Early morning cardio intervals including lots of jump rope, both the 1/2lb and 1lb rope. The 1lb rope can be whirled more slowly so I can work on learning different styles of jumping. I just jump with both feet close together and then bound up as the rope passes. My wife,and maybe many of you gals, use an alternate foot jump. I'm practicing that style. I made it up to 32 revolutions.
    40 minutes of cardio and I'm sweating as I post this. Yuck!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Heading out for a trail run. Took this pic a few days ago to show you what I'm up against.

rowlcbivn3d3.jpg
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    pribud. Congratulations on losing 20 pounds!! That is fabulous.

Not sure how much activity I will get today. Maybe just some housework. Totally shattered after the last two 12 hr shifts. And I go back tomorrow for the first of 3 more!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes...35 minutes strength training with trainer/45 minutes Aquazumba
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes

Have a great weekend, all!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla and that is one of the many reasons why I think twice before I consider traveling. That and the fact my best friend terrorized me when I was 20 with snakes and gators. He is still my best friend but I would never dream of going back to visit him in Florida.
  • RangerRickL
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @karenleona Get some rest!!! You cannot be healthy without rest. And Hallelujah! for the weightloss!!
    @phoebelayla Run girl!!!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 40 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Way to go @pribud !!!! Awesome job. Your confidence will get you to the next 20 pound goal!

No rattlesnakes on the trail today but I screamed at at least 140dB when I did run right up to a snake.... and it turned out to be a garter snake. Won't be the first or last time. In fact, sometimes a long stick will trick me. And, yes, I usually scream. I am not a fan at all.

Yes x 3
    Ran x 75 minutes.
    Are a bit more than planned but still well under calorie goal counting exercise cals.

Lots of soccer per usual this weekend- five games in total but I will only make it to four due to overlap. Will plan out my food and not get tempted on the road.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today. Tomorrow is my husbands birthday and we are going to Vancouver for the weekend will not have access to a computer so may not get to check in till Monday. I will try for Sunday night but no promises...lol.......going to really try and stay within my limits. Might have to try and get some exercise in to help with calories........lol........I can do this!

exercise yes 70 minutes water exercises, 30 minutes exercise bike
    tracking yes
    calories yes
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Drove out to my brother's today which is a 2 1/2 hour drive NW from Saskatoon. Had a nice visit. No exercise today. Over my calorie limit ( but reasonable) and tracked okay.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @pribud Congratulations on your 20 pound weight loss. Absolutely terrific. You are inspiring me.
  • rsmotivated
    rsmotivated Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 min bike
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    For April 21 - Feel asleep with glasses on and computer in my lap!
    - Exercise - Yes - Yoga and parking lot walk, in sandals, while IT worked on my computer. I managed to get a blister!!
    - Tracking - Yes
    - Calories - Yes - Held my own at employee appreciation lunch but it wasn't pretty.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yesterday will have to be a Pass Day for me:
    It was a busy day and I didn't make time to exercise.
    We were invited to the neighbours for a potluck and, even though most everything was healthy, there was a lot of food - and there was wine. The result is that I didn't stay within my budgeted calories.
    I did, however, track everything I ate and drank.

Today is a new day!
    Enjoy the weekend, everyone.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, P90X3 triometrix
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- outdoor walk