Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    5cheetahs wrote: »
    Question: do you find it better to log in food for the day in the morning and try stick to it or log in as you go throughout the day?
    Hi @5cheeetahs,
    I'm Rick:
    There is more than one right answer to your question. I admire @lovesretirement and @pribud and their discipline to preplan and log there day. I live a very chaotic life as a practicing attorney who travels frequently and does a lot of out of office public presentations. There is no way that I can pre plan a day.
    What I have found so successful by using MFP and being in the UAC accountability team is to make sure that I log as I go through the day. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LATER, to try to remember what you ate or drank. Be honest and faithful in tracking as you go. What that does for me is to give me an obvious reminder and sometimes a brake on evening intake. It also sometimes forces me to do a 20+ minute treadmill walk at a modest pace to get my intentional minimum exercise in
    That's just my POV. Best wishes to you and welcome a wonderful team of UAC members
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My personal report:
    Calories: Under my limit by 288
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: The day was sunny and in the 60's, I walked outside in the sun at 3.5 mph for 40 minutes
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    35 minutes workout Modified HIIT (stupid left knee)
    36 under calorie goal
    Everything tracked.

• DustyPinkRose
    DustyPinkRose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I completed day 1 of the 30 day shred
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, and I even had a few to spare
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @am_change If I could have been in the sun and a festival darn tooting I would have had a treat too. I am so tired of snow. :wink:
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I am thrilled to find this challenge!!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Stationary bike - 30 mins
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, I exercised for 20 minutes. I took an hour bike ride and almost died a few times going up the hills but was really proud of myself for talking myself through them and it giving up.
    2. Tracking: Yes
    3. Stayed within barely
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes, ran trails for 60 min and walked 30.
    Calories- yes.
    Track- yes
  • rsmotivated
    rsmotivated Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes walked 30 minutes
    Calories- yes.
    Track- yes
  • vae0033
    vae0033 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi hope everyones gotten off to a great start!
    Tracking: I'm using my pass today (and tomorrow B'day weekend blowout)
    So hopefully back on things Monday and will update then.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi all, excited to join the challenge!

Exercise: yeah, helped a friend move this morning - 2 hours of lifting stuff
    Calories: yes
    Tracking : yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #1

This is not the way to start the month but it was worth it.
    We have a group of friends that we have been getting together with for years. Today was the 1st wedding of one of the kids. We had a great time eating, drinking and dancing but no logging and I doubt I was under calories.