Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

4 Months Post-op - Would love to connect

ErniesMom863
ErniesMom863 Posts: 36 Member
I am 4 months out and I would love to friend other Sleevers for support.

I had my surgery in Tijuana 11/15/16.

HW 182....It was actually 186 4 years ago
SW 174
CW 137.2....It was 132 last week
1st GW 125
2nd GW 115

Replies

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    @ErniesMom863 How tall are you? It's pretty rare to see someone get surgery under 200lbs
  • ErniesMom863
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    @ErniesMom863 How tall are you? It's pretty rare to see someone get surgery under 200lbs

I am 5 feet tall. I had to have the surgery in Mexico due to a lowere bmi. I was just under the wire for bmi in the states.

• Puppies4Lovies
    Puppies4Lovies Posts: 27 Member
    Wow...Great progress! I am also getting VSG in Mexico on April 21st. Only 12 days away now. I hope I will lose as well as you!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    @ErniesMom863 I'm 25 months post op and have been thinking about skin surgery. I'm sure i have at least 20lbs of skin hanging off my body. I don't have a medical need for it so insurance won't pay. I know Mexico is an option. I'm from San Diego originally so I'm a little familiar with TJ. Does your doctor do skin removal too?
  • ErniesMom863
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    @ErniesMom863 I'm 25 months post op and have been thinking about skin surgery. I'm sure i have at least 20lbs of skin hanging off my body. I don't have a medical need for it so insurance won't pay. I know Mexico is an option. I'm from San Diego originally so I'm a little familiar with TJ. Does your doctor do skin removal too?

I believe he does do skin removal and he was so wonderful with the kindest staff. Hi name is Dr. Kelly Ramos and I would absolutely recommend you call him. Let him know jeni lamberto referred you. Can't wait to have some plastics. Keep me posted !