Balancing gaming an staying fit

Options
crowleyed72
crowleyed72 Posts: 247 Member
What are some of the things you do to pull yourself away from games. I find that when I get enfolded in a game I game, eat, sleep, shower. I eat unhealthy forget the gym etc....

Replies

• alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Personally I approach it with a certain mentality. I figure I could game an extra 2 or 3 hours a day where there will be some enjoyment - but it's nothing I can't simply do later, or I can make the choice to better myself by going to the gym. That type of mentality helps me make the right choice every day.
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I get the exercise out of the way first - get back from work, get it done, and then dive into Mass Effect for however long... :smile:
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing leg lifts and yoga while I hold the wiiu controller playing Zelda lol. It's pretty great.
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    Right now I'm doing leg lifts and yoga while I hold the wiiu controller playing Zelda lol. It's pretty great.

Breath of the Wild? I heard good reviews on the game and am wondering how it is for you so far?

Also, I'm impressed you are doing leg lifts and yoga while holding the Wii U controller. That must be hard right? :no_mouth: