Late Night Snacking

Options
TKlepac
TKlepac Posts: 21 Member
I have sabotaged my weight loss by eating way too often and too much after dinner. Would love some help with overcoming this. I'm so sedentary, too. Always sitting at work, so, I'm trying to climb stairs at work and walk more often. How are you doing?

Replies

• JoanSloan1
    JoanSloan1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I works night and for most of the time I am alone and bored. I snack terrible at these time. good work on adapting what you can like climbing stairs etc.

Jo x
  • mickyd92
    mickyd92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have a pretty good handle on eating right during the day, but at night I really lose all control. I have started to brush my teeth right after supper and that sometimes deters me. I don't even think I am hungry then, I just eat!
  • 7sorok
    7sorok Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I stop eating at 7 PM. and my dinner or evening snack consists of 1 pc of chocolate, sometimes 1 cookie and now I make 100g mango+100g blueberries+2 stevia smoothie. My cal. intake is set at 1230 cal/day. I'm very sedentary, but on some days if I'm not lazy, I walk 2mi. I'm doing MFP for 5 weeks. My weigh-in is on Mondays, so, I let myself eat whatever I want for about additional 500-800 cals on Mondays. On Tuesday I'm back in a saddle. One rule that I follow: when I overeat, I RECORD EVERYTHING THAT I PUT IN MY MOUTH. BTW, I'm not hungry the rest of the week. So far, I had lost 10 lbs. Try this method, maybe it will work for you. Good luck!
  • 7sorok
    7sorok Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Is this group alive?