Do you Trinity Trails?

Options
ortega1990
ortega1990 Posts: 236 Member
We are so lucky in Fort Worth to have the beautiful Trinity Trails! Running, walking, biking (don't forget the bike rentals), and even tubing and kayaking on the river. Do you participate?

There is always something going on! If you are on Facebook, you can follow Trinity River Vision, Panther Island Pavilion, and Streams and Valleys for event postings. Mayor Betsy Price is an avid cyclist and has many active community cycling and walking events. You can also follow Betsy Price and FitWorth on Facebook.

The Tarrant Regional Water District (TRWD) also has an awesome iPhone app with Trinity Trail maps and news and events listings.

The possibilities are endless!

Replies

• TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My friends and I like to ride the Trinity Trails on horseback! We just did a ride from the Stockyards to downtown and back.
  • ortega1990
    Options
    My friends and I like to ride the Trinity Trails on horseback! We just did a ride from the Stockyards to downtown and back.

Yes I forgot horseback riding! Excellent.
  • YvonneCT
    YvonneCT Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I live right on the Trinity Trail and love it!:happy: Thanks for the referrals to find out what's going on. I walk and bicycle every weekend and during the week time and weather permits.
  • n8moyer
    n8moyer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Running 3-6 miles in Trinity Park, and a solid bike ride from Trinity Park to Lake Benbrook. My wife and I have made a few trips to the Stockyards on our bikes along the trails.

Don't forget to show the state of Texas how fit and active we are!

http://hebcommunitychallenge.com/communities/fort-worth
  • ortega1990
    Options

Don't forget to show the state of Texas how fit and active we are!

http://hebcommunitychallenge.com/communities/fort-worth

Thanks for posting about the HEB Community Challenge... Fort Worth is the #2 Metro in the state - c'mon y'all - we can take Austin!!!!! Sign up and everyday that you track an activity the community gets 10 points. Upload a photo of you in action and we get 50 points!