Spreadsheet is ready.

Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
edited April 2017 in Social Groups
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXmwJFhJOoc3eJFdSEs7PbXI5Bp4XRHuSB56n3s57_0/edit?usp=sharing

The spreadsheet is now up. Please bear with me if you see errors. It is the first one I have created and will be monitoring regularly for accuracy.

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    @Kenda2427 The spread sheet is set to view only. Did you want us to request the ability to edit? (It will send you an email for each person who does this.)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    @Kenda2427 thank you so much for all the work and effort you have put into this spreadsheet. It looks amazing and I love the happy color scheme!!!
    I wasn't able to add my info but I'm sure that it's just a matter of changing a small setting that will allow us to fill in some of the fields.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,597 Member
    @Kenda2427, yes love the color scheme too! Thank you soooo much, let me know if you need my email to be able to edit, <3
  • Kenda2427
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for the up[date guys. I will see what I had to change to allow you to add your info. See told you this was my first time creating. :/

OK, I went in and changed it to anyone with the link can edit.

Try it and let me know if that worked.

Thanks!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Thanks, I'm not going to enter my weight though till closer to the start date, 17th, :)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Works perfectly now!!! I will add my weight on the first day before we start
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Added my name--I'll add my weight right before the challenge starts. :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,773 Member
    edited April 2017
    Added my name and will add weight on the start date. Great job @Kenda2427
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    hi kenda2427, thx for putting the spreadsheet up, i have tried to add my name but it says the page is not available. could u pls add my details:
    germaine_yee
    122.36 lbs
    goal: lossing 12 more lbs.
    Thank you. :)
  • Kenda2427
    hi kenda2427, thx for putting the spreadsheet up, i have tried to add my name but it says the page is not available. could u pls add my details:
    germaine_yee
    122.36 lbs
    goal: lossing 12 more lbs.
    Thank you. :)
    Thats odd I wonder why you are getting that message? I will add your name and stats.

Try again over the weekend. If you click on the link and you have goggle sheets it should work.

• germaine_yee
    kenda2427, i see a spreadsheet, it asks if i want to use an app to edit.
    yes, the web page is not available.
    no, read only.
  • germaine_yee
    use the app to edit,
    Webpage not available

The webpage at intent://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXmwJFhJOoc3eJFdSEs7PbXI5Bp4XRHuSB56n3s57_0/edit#Intent;scheme=https;package=com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets;S.browser_fallback_url=market://details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets;end could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Thanks @Kenda2427 name added :-D
  • Kenda2427
    Has anyone else had issue getting in?
    @germaine_yee I added your name and stats. Do you have the app loaded to access the spreadsheet? Can anyone else troubleshoot this issue? I really do not know why you aren't able to access it.
  • tashatro
    tashatro Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, I just joined the group. The spreadsheet looks great. Succes to you all through this 100 days challenge
  • GrandmaJackie
    tashatro wrote: »
    Hello, I just joined the group. The spreadsheet looks great. Succes to you all through this 100 days challenge

Welcome to our group, :)
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    tashatro wrote: »

Hidey Hi!!! So excited go get started with this!
  • tashatro
    tashatro Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you all for the welcome :smile:
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,405 Member
    ok I can't get into the spreadsheet not getting any error message or anything but it won't let me type. I made sure I was signed into google too. starting weight 148 amount to loose 8
  • GrandmaJackie
    ok I can't get into the spreadsheet not getting any error message or anything but it won't let me type. I made sure I was signed into google too. starting weight 148 amount to loose 8

I updated the spreadsheet for you but I don't know how to fix it for you to edit, sorry!