Spreadsheet hints

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
edited April 2017 in Social Groups
The spreadsheet is now ready for members.
1. Click on the link in the Spreadsheet is Ready discussion.
2. Add your name, on the first tab "Weigh In".
2. Add your name on the next available number. This will be your ID# for the challenge.
3. Enter your starting weight as of April 17th.
4. Enter the number of pounds you wish to lose during the challenge.

The goal loss column will be locked after the first milestone. This number can not be changed for the duration of the challenge.
If you should exceed your goal, your % of progress will simply increase as you move past your goal weight.

Welcome to our challenge and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Replies

• michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    The spreadsheet is now ready for members.
    1. Click on the link in the Spreadsheet is Ready discussion.
    2. Add your name, on the first tab "Weigh In".
    2. Add your name on the next available number. This will be your ID# for the challenge.
    3. Enter your starting weight as of April 17th.
    4. Enter the number of pounds you wish to lose during the challenge.

The goal loss column will be locked after the first milestone. This number can not be changed for the duration of the challenge.
    If you should exceed your goal, your % of progress will simply increase as you move past your goal weight.

Welcome to our challenge and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I can't add my name and weight. There are no numbers available in the spreadsheet.
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

ok i got you logged in but you need to put in the amount you want to lose during the next 100 days. Just click on the block in the proper column and type in your numbers and hit enter. Good to see you here B)