RaeBeeBaby's Progress

Options
RaeBeeBaby
RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
Starting my own thread here so I can track better. I had been having a hard time getting my Vivofit to sync with Garmin connect for many weeks so haven't posted in awhile. Everything seems to be working fine now and I'm getting caught up. As of 4/4/17, my total miles are 275.2!

exercise.png

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I want to add that my water miles are not all that accurate. My Vivofit doesn't work that well in the pool. Maybe changing the batteries will help.

I have also been riding my exercise bike, but not counting miles for that. The control panel that shows distance and speed doesn't work right now. It runs on D-cell batteries, but one of the battery connectors is missing. I'm looking at getting a power pack for it so I can actually track my progress. In the meantime, I will be checking out how to calculate bike miles per minute so I can count those, as well. I might actually be quite a bit further than I think!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Still counting, but got behind on posting (again). As of 5/22/17.

exercise.png
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Looking like you are on target! Nice job!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Hi all! For anyone who is still around for this challenge I'm pretty sure I reached my goal but I don't have the stats to prove it. My garmin vivofit stopped syncing with the online program mid-May and I never could figure out what the problem was, so gave up on the regular updating. However, I was on target to reach the goal based on previous my monthly totals. Since my regular walking schedule was pretty much the same for the remainder of the year I think I did it!

I asked for a new tracker for Christmas, but I got an artist easel and a new disc golf bag instead. Maybe I'll get a new fitbit watch for my birthday!