Off to a great start!

VegFit72
VegFit72 Posts: 35 Member
I hope everyone is off to a great start. So far so good on my side. I was so hungry yesterday and ate some of my exercise calories which I will if needed and not feel bad about it but I'll try not to if I can make it! I'm a fitness instructor and teach quite a few classes each week--I also clean houses about 4-5 days a week and while that's not "exercise" it is tiring sometime. My worse habit is late night eating. If you every wanna message me at night--ask me if I'm eating, lol!

Replies

• ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    I'm off to a challenging start. I left town for work last Sunday and return today after 6 nights on the road. Most of the events I attended didn't have too many vegan options. I'll be happy to be home next week and preparing my own meals.
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    One day at a time, folks! I have been doing well. Exercising about 5 hours a week the past two weeks and definitely eating better! I look forward to my weigh-in on Wednesday. I will update you all about the results (I am hoping for a 2 lbs loss but 1 is fine too!)
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Slow start for me, but I've just found this challenge today via Heather. Thanks @ahrengirl
    .....wanna message me at night--ask me if I'm eating, lol!

Love it!!!! Thanks for that chuckle!
    ahrengirl wrote: »
    ..... Most of the events I attended didn't have too many vegan options....

I'm picturing you tucking into a bag of trail mix Heather, whilst everyone else is tucking into their slabs of meat and wondering what your problem is! I live in the country and every meal seems to have meat in it in virtually all of the local eateries. Vegans are not 'normal' it seems!
    kdavid1987 wrote: »
    .... (I am hoping for a 2 lbs loss but 1 is fine too!)

Hoping for the bigger number for you!
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Thanks for the encouragement, 5n00py. I was a little concerned about how today would go since I went out for dinner, but if My Fitness Pal data is to be trusted, I still met my net calorie goal thanks to an hour of walking. I had 1/2 of an order of PF Chang's Buddha's Feast stir-fried, no rice, and maybe a quarter of the veggie lettuce wraps. I think that's a good fit if you wanna go out, eat vegan, and eat light. Also, congrats on your recent weight loss! You're inspiring me lol