***PLEASE READ*** Community Guidelines

Options
alybran
alybran Posts: 199 Member
edited April 2017 in Social Groups
We are all adults here, and we should act as such. Generally, be respectful and support one another's efforts. Whether you're vegetarian for ethical reasons, weight loss, medical necessity, or a combination, we all have one thing in common: Minimizing or eliminating our meat intake.

I've created some discussions to get us started. I'd like everything to stay within these categories, but if you notice that we are severely lacking, please let me know in the "General" topic and I'll add a new section! :)

Please don't make new discussions. So many groups grow too big and become unmanageable. It's very daunting to join one of those groups and find the information and conversation you're looking for, because there are 100s of discussion started by 100s of different people! I want this group to grow with the members, but I want to keep it manageable and easy to navigate!

EDIT: Members are welcome to make new discussions that don't already have a topic! Just try to check if you could post in an existing one before making the new discussion. :) Please note not all discussion are on one page. To see ALL discussions, click on "All Discussions" at the bottom.