Meal-Planning: For those short on time, money, and energy

Options
2»

Replies

• ZonurciaMar
    ZonurciaMar Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    When I encounter myself in that mood, I look the recipes on this youtube channel: CheapLazyVegan for ideas, tho I'm not strict vegetarian. The most recent I eat was Creamy Pumpkin Pasta, so yumi and very easy to cook.

My personal last cheap, easy recipe was brown lentils with chopped potatos and white rice. Excellent carbs and good protein IMHO. :)
  • alybran
    alybran Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    When I encounter myself in that mood, I look the recipes on this youtube channel: CheapLazyVegan for ideas, tho I'm not strict vegetarian. The most recent I eat was Creamy Pumpkin Pasta, so yumi and very easy to cook.

My personal last cheap, easy recipe was brown lentils with chopped potatos and white rice. Excellent carbs and good protein IMHO. :)

How are the recipes in general on there? I generally use Pinterest, but I also follow TastyVegetarian on Facebook and some of the stuff they share is so ridiculous and unappetizing it makes me think, no wonder meat-eaters hate us lmao.

One food blog I find myself using a lot for recipes is BudgetBytes. Cheap and easy meals, and lots of yummy vegetarian options!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    BudgetBytes is one of my favorite blogs. I also really like HotforFood and EdgyVeg on youtube. Both are vegan channels, and the recipes I've tried are tasty.