Intro and question...

mimiteh35
mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
Ok ladies, just a quick intro, feel free to add if you'd like! :) I'm 39, single mom, have been doing TF as part of a 90 day challenge group, on week 7 of the schedule (I've heard about new or old schedule, not sure, but my set did not include the advanced DVDs, even though the schedule includes those after the first however many weeks). I LOVE this workout, except the core 20, I don't feel like I get too much core action on the standup, and I'm pretty overweight and have trouble even doing the floor work with the resistance bands (where you go down slow and don't go all the way back, though I'm getting better at that part)... and I can't do a lot of the moves on the stretch 40 because my belly is in the way and I have short legs so I can't move well between the two issues, but I keep trying.

I actually had Turbo Jam first (just the original set) and loved it and decided to move on to TF instead of buying the additional Jam DVDs, and I don't regret it! I'm not losing a lot of weight, only 5 pounds in 6 weeks, but I can feel a difference in the way my clothes fit and have these itty bitty biceps muscles coming out, hehe.

Anyway, so I have a question... I purchased my TF used from someone on a craigslist type of classifieds my work has. A woman was selling several sets from BB and I bought them all from her, TF, 10 min. trainer, slim in 6 and P90X. She only included 1 set of resistance bands, and NOTHING else, no other band that TF uses for the tone and sculpt DVDs for leg stuff, and NO NUTRITION GUIDE!!! Does anyone know where I can get a nutrition guide for TF? I looked on BB and it only has it if you purchase the whole set, which I don't need obviously, and only other thing I found on BB was the exercise tracker sheets you can download. I'd really like to try some healthier recipes to see if I can further improve my weight loss and see some actual numbers move.

Anyway, HI and hope to see some success stories in here! :)

{{Diana}}

Replies

• tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Try eBay...Theres a bunch of broken up sets on there