Am I the only charting nut?

Options
5n00py
5n00py Posts: 125 Member
It's just me here all by myself, so I tend to mess around in Excel with charts to see what pictures the scales have given me of my journey. Am I the only nut that does this?

wf6gekya0tzf.jpg

Replies

• ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes! But what a great accomplishment. Your timeline directly illustrates your decisions and their positive outcomes. Great job!
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've never tried anything like this, but for me, using MFP and trying to keep a log of my eating and exercise is a huge leap in the right direction. I feel like I want to do some light journaling too to keep motivated. Documentation is so important for motivation. I love your chart!
  • 5n00py
    Options
    Thank you kindly.

Happy to create any charts for anyone who has has kept their numbers, or has premium and can download their data as CSV files. Just let me know....
  • BeccaBunga11
    BeccaBunga11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5n00py wrote: »
    It's just me here all by myself, so I tend to mess around in Excel with charts to see what pictures the scales have given me of my journey. Am I the only nut that does this?

wf6gekya0tzf.jpg

Nice!! I have made charts but nothing as detailed as that. Looking forward to seeing how the 5k challenge impacts it :)
  • 5n00py
    Options
    Current snapshot of my chart:

n5w7twu0t44v.jpg

Sad that I've slipped up on where I wanted to be, but it is what it is....
  • elitap867
    elitap867 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love your charts and can see how motivating they are. I don't have a chart and was happy just to wake up hungry this morning.
  • elitap867
    elitap867 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't see the rest of my reply. Maybe this has a data limit.
  • 5n00py
    Options
    Thank you!

I seem to go through waves of enjoying being hungry, and then of continually wanting to stuff my face even though I am not actually hungry!
    elitap867 wrote: »
    Don't see the rest of my reply. Maybe this has a data limit.

No limits that I know of. It's actually much more capable than the status portion of this site.