One week weigh-in

Options
5n00py
5n00py Posts: 125 Member
First week down and I've shrunk to 89.6 kgs (197.1 lbs), so 0.6 kgs (1.3 lbs) of shrink..... Less than I would have liked, but it is what it is now!

Replies

• kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Love it! The closer you get to your goal weight, the more challenging and slow-going it is to lose. But that is a very solid loss. I am weighing in on Wednesday. :) Good job 5n00py!!
  • BeccaBunga11
    BeccaBunga11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5n00py wrote: »
    First week down and I've shrunk to 89.6 kgs (197.1 lbs), so 0.6 kgs (1.3 lbs) of shrink..... Less than I would have liked, but it is what it is now!

Congrats!! I'll be weighing in tomorrow as I just ate a veggie burrito and drank lots of water. :P Go you!!
  • ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am down 0.7 pounds. It's not a bunch but heading in the right direction. I'm happy to be home. I plan on having a couple of beers tonight then back on the clean eating train tomorrow.
  • kdavid1987
    Options
    Hello everyone, I had Weigh-In Wednesday this morning and I lost 3.5 lbs, bringing my current weight to roughly 198.5 lbs. It was really wonderful to see that number and it gives me hope that I can reach the full 11 lbs loss by June. cheers!
  • BeccaBunga11
    BeccaBunga11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My weight for week 1 is 78.3kg. Down 0.7kg from my SW :)
  • ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • 2busy4health
    2busy4health Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5n00py wrote: »

I think you should be super proud of losing 0.6kgs!

You said it's not as much as you would like, but seriously don't be disappointed by a positive result. For healthy and sustainable weight loss 0.5kgs/week is around the number you're looking for in the long term (depending on your start weight of course) - not saying you should settle if you're goal is higher, but also saying you should celebrate the wins and that will help keep you going after the initial excitement wears off. We want this to be stress and guilt free so focus on the positives :)

Well done everyone!
  • kdavid1987
    Options
    Tomorrow is Weigh in Wednesday! I had just an okay weekend calorie intake wise, so I am really curious to see how that affects my loss. Still hoping for a two lbs loss. Additionally, I am taking my social worker license exam this morning. So nervous. Going to eat a healthy breakfast, and include a portion of peanuts in my lunch so I have some good "recovery" food LOL. Wish me luck ya'll!
  • kdavid1987
    Options
    Well guys, I passed my LSW exam yesterday. What a load off my shoulders. And this morning I am 3.5 lbs lighter than I was last week, at 195 bs. Feeling more and more confident that I will meet this group's challenge of an 11 lbs loss by June. :) I hope everyone well is doing well too and if you need words of encouragement I am here for you. Woot woot!
  • 2busy4health
    2busy4health Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kdavid1987 wrote: »
    Well guys, I passed my LSW exam yesterday. What a load off my shoulders. And this morning I am 3.5 lbs lighter than I was last week, at 195 bs. Feeling more and more confident that I will meet this group's challenge of an 11 lbs loss by June. :) I hope everyone well is doing well too and if you need words of encouragement I am here for you. Woot woot!

Amazing work! You got this :)
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo in every way @kdavid1987 !!!! Congrats congrats congrats