What day to weigh?

xxsippinsodaxx
xxsippinsodaxx Posts: 27 Member
edited April 2017 in Social Groups
I'd be really interested to know what routines you have. Do you weigh in once a week, every other week or something different? Do you have a preference to which day you record your weight on, a particular time and any reasons why that works for you?

Replies

• xxsippinsodaxx
    xxsippinsodaxx Posts: 27 Member
    For me, I had started to "check in" once a week on a Tuesday morning. I chose that because Monday's are too close to the weekend and usually quite a manic day, whereas I could usually guarantee I'd be home at the same time every Tuesday morning. I chose between 9am and. 9:30am because by then my children would have left for school, and most days my husband would have left for work, so it would be just myself and the scales, no eyes peering over my shoulder. However, I've just started a new job which means I am out of the house every morning by 7:30am and don't return until lunchtime. So now I'm trying to figure out what will work best for me from here on in. It's quite likely I will opt to weigh in before I have lunch now, and quite possibly keep it to a Tuesday.